Reviews for Gremlins 3: I Know What You Ate After Midnight
DarthTenebrus chapter 2 . 7/20
If all the other Gremlins were spawned from Greta, then genetically they're all Gretas, all female...The problem is the ones spawned from Gizmo. They're unaltered. All are smart. All are ravenous. And nearly one in every ten thousand Mogwai developed by Mogturmen was pure of heart according to the novelisation. And if Gizmo was really exposed to as much water as would be required to produce around ten thousand Mogwai, then that's nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety nine sinister Mogwai with one thought on their minds, and only one good one other than Gizmo. And it took only a few hundred Gremlins to bring Kingston Falls to ruin, and as far as I know, it took a long time to rebuild the town, even with the Robber Baroness of Kingston Falls, Ruby Deagle's assets and accounts seized. Many people saw the Gremlins and just left the town, and they never came back for fear of what might happen to them there, that the little beasts might still be there, and many of those good citizens, being substantial business owners and industry magnates, took a large part of Kingston Falls' economy with them when they fled. As a result, for the longest time investment in Kingston Falls dropped to nearly zero due to the town's bizarre reputation.

All that from the efforts of a few hundred Gremlins. Imagine the effect that ten thousand Gremlins would have on a major metropolitan center such as Trenton, New Jersey, or Houston, Texas. Half of them would end up in the Atlantic or the Gulf of Mexico, and once that happens, this planet is dead.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
so, i really really really want a gremlins 3 i think it's coming agust 15 ! sorry if i spelled that wrong.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
i have a question is there going to be a gremlins 4 5,6 or 7? i really want to know so i will tell you what i would want you to mail the answer to me so i will tell you my name it is Maleah Nicol kidd and my house number is 2017 P ave and my phone number is 5913202!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
the mogwais ate after midnight again so you know what that means... more gremlins! well of cores the leader spike the gremlin did. so spike forms his egg/cocoon in the woods then he hatches he's red with dark red spikes he jumps in the ocean but then he realized his mistake salt kills gremlins! a few weeks later children start playing there they all spill there drinks where spike remains dead. then somehow the kids drinks make him glow...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
bravo
regularwars2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
ZOMG I LOVE GREMLLLLLIIIIIINNNNNNNSSSSSS SS! (The movie that is. Gremlins themselves are just plain nasty.)
Terminal10 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
How about you make the oldest mogwai Gizmo spawned to be the only one who is evil as a mogwai. And how about you let one mogwai remain a mogwai and he and Gizmo are friends.
badberry123 chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Awwwwwww... poor Gizmo

DARN YOU GRETA!

can't wait for another update!
Draco Malfoy and Nagini chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Updated! The second chapter has arrived! Chapter three will be longer so it will probably be here by Thursday.
badberry123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Good start so far, I like it

Can't wait for the update! :D