Reviews for Gremlins 3: I Know What You Ate After Midnight
i have a question is there going to be a gremlins 4 5,6 or 7? i really want to know so i will tell you what i would want you to mail the answer to me so i will tell you my name it is Maleah Nicol kidd and my house number is 2017 P ave and my phone number is 5913202!
the mogwais ate after midnight again so you know what that means... more gremlins! well of cores the leader spike the gremlin did. so spike forms his egg/cocoon in the woods then he hatches he's red with dark red spikes he jumps in the ocean but then he realized his mistake salt kills gremlins! a few weeks later children start playing there they all spill there drinks where spike remains dead. then somehow the kids drinks make him glow...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
bravo
regularwars2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
ZOMG I LOVE GREMLLLLLIIIIIINNNNNNNSSSSSS SS! (The movie that is. Gremlins themselves are just plain nasty.)
Terminal10 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
How about you make the oldest mogwai Gizmo spawned to be the only one who is evil as a mogwai. And how about you let one mogwai remain a mogwai and he and Gizmo are friends.
badberry123 chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Awwwwwww... poor Gizmo

DARN YOU GRETA!

can't wait for another update!
Draco Malfoy and Nagini chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Updated! The second chapter has arrived! Chapter three will be longer so it will probably be here by Thursday.
badberry123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Good start so far, I like it

Can't wait for the update! :D