Reviews for Life at Mach 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
just three letters
sooooooooooo funny, I nearly died. and so accurate: you got all three seekers perfect in the story.
EHSparkwoman chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Poor TC! In his drunken state he must have got really confused... And Thundercracker and Starscream lost The Game... ;) And I think I'd like to find out about that time in Altihex...
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Whoa, when Skywarp said 'For a moment I thought he would frag us both' I almost died laughing! This was just so funny! If I was Skywarp i would have recorded the whole thing no matter what Screamer said (whilst yelling out all the stuff like what happened in Altihex... *wink wink*)

Starscream how on CYBERTRON did you mistake Skywarp for MEGATRON?! wait... What are you implying? O_o *faints*

Also y'know those place names like Altihex, are they all real TF place names or did you make it up? I know Kaon is a proper city, and Vos and New Kaon... Uh, that's it. (My geography was never good...)

I know you're busy but, hee hee, just to say that I don't think anyone would mins if you wrote a little more. Trine arguing FTW! I can't get enough of it! ROFL

Hmm... Although it was kinda hard not imagining this in human terms... *shiver*
LucasVN chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
*falls of chair again*

You need to translate some of the other items in this thing.
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Damn do I love these three! And how dare i not have reviewed this sooner. Yor TC is so damn loveable in all the right ways. Especially drunk. There's a brutal sweetness that doesn't compromise his more coherent characterization that had me laughing and even "daww"'ing. Skywarps encouragements and implications were right on par with the prankster's ridiculousness I have come to look forward to in your rendition of him. Crude and a total enabler, he works so well when cast with the other three as a foil. Oh and Screamer. That's one thing I really respect about your way of handling these three. Friendship comes first above all else. Other things can be suggested, but that is always underlining each interaction. Weather they're teasing, helping or even hurting each other, you depict it so well throughout.

The reference back the the Atobot femme's was a delicios touch, especially TC's responses to his wingmate's questions.
Northwest Sage chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
100% Enjoyable!
Glue Stick Gary chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I honestly love the way you write the relationships between the seekers. It's as though you've personally witnessed their interactions and decided to write it out for fanfictioners. "The Game" sounds dangerously fun to watch, and TC had me giggling for ages! It's SO funny how he can't hold on to his energon.

It's obvious that the boys are deprived of a little female TLC!

Interfacing with a pink car would be the death of TCs dignity, haha!

I'm looking forward to your next update to this story! :D
ice-nydwen chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Woohooo! Siiiii! lo subiste!

Y veo que hicistes unos cuantos cambios a la historia, de nuevo hiciste referencia a ese pequeño evento en Altihex jejeje! XD Ya me estoy poniendo curiosa, ahora quiero ver "con mas detalle" lo que ocurrio esa vez en Altihex XD

Ya me muero por ver los otros 2 capitulos, espero verlos pronto, el corazon se me va a salir de la emocion amiga! 8D

Me gusto mucho el cambio que le hiciste, le dio mas picante a la historia! ;)

Cuidate mucho y nos estamos leyendo, espero con ansias el siguiente cap

Besos y abrazos n_n
Elycat chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
When your fics don't have me in tears with tension and emotion... they have me in tears from laughing too hard! X'D Oh, TC. You should have learned by now not to touch the high-grade, though I'm sure it's hard with those two idiots.

Loved seeing Skywarp of all mechs trying to keep the situation under control, too. And oh, he was so proud of himself for being the mature one for once, too! Bless his spark. XD
pikachu13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
haha! I love this. I know im not the only one whose envious of that car. ) Oh how I wish I was a slutty little Decepti-femme. 9
Born-2-Dance chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Skywarp will tease him about that for the rest of his life. *slightly evil giggle*

Yay! You're updating Deviant! :-)

Keep writing,

Angry Archer chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
One of the reasons you are my favorite authors is because you always write the Seekers so well, so in character, so enjoyable and so goddamn hot! XD And honey you never fail to deliver; each encounter always brings a smile to my face and I can't wit to see what you do with this story. :)

Lol, of course the Seekers would have their own drinking game-they're Decepticons afterall! :) For the first time I wish I was on the Autobot side so I could be the Autobot watching their game and their dizzy flying- what a spectacle that would be. :D

I also love how you make refrences to your other stories, makes it twice enjoyable. Aha! So that's how Skywarp and Starscream found out about TC's intimate excursions with the female Autobots! ;D Good thing they got TC drunk enough so he could spill the beans about his interface with Elita 1 and I can only imagine the beating he gave those two when they refused to let him frag that pink SUV; I'm with Skywarp, the mech wants to interface let him interface! :)

Can't wait to see what other gems you translate for us! I wish I countinued my Spanish lessons otherwise I could indulge myself in your already updated version instead of trying to read and pick up words here and there and get the jest. Oh well, my own fault. D: Pobre Alaskan Olive...

Gracias for the read and keep up the good work! :)

~Alaskan Olive
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
i loved this first chapter, I say continue.

It's rare that Skywarp is the peace maker. I felt so bad for TC yet I also couldn't help but laugh.
Kasuto Vero chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Ahaha! I loved this story! It's so funny! Thundercracker... and a pink car? Starscream's and Skywarp's banter during that scene was hilarious!
fireyhotspot chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Great story I'll keep reading it.