Reviews for Arms of a Woman
This was amazing!
-Sammi
JaToya chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Loved it. Favorite line:

In Rachel speak, she had just said, "Liar liar, pants on fire."

Made me giggle just a little bit.
Ann Angelis chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Amazing. And the song is also great. Amos Lee's voice takes me places. I cant totally see why this on is one of your favorites. Even though I don't think that 16-year-old Rachel would do that. Loves it nonetheless. Thank you.

Love,

Ana.
Ms. Redd chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Yeah, as I thought, I'd read this one before and was just that horrible person who loved it but didn't comment.

So first off, yeah, I loved it. While I obviously loved the sexiness of it (because who wouldn't) and the way it ended (I don't think we need to have this conversation again), I almost think I like the earlier parts best. I love Puck's thought processes and perspective on it all in the very beginning, and I really love Rachel when she first comes in, before he 'admits' to being awake. You really have both of them down in this one. I actually kind of like the hostility there. (More so, of course, since it led to almost-angry sex, which led to, well, everything else it led to.)

And my favorite line, though it almost seems silly, I just can't help it, is: "Maybe now would be a good time to change out of his sweatpants into a pretty little dress." I just giggle every time I read it.

(I'm sorry, I know this should be a better review, but I read it for the first time a long time ago, and for the second a few nights ago, and right now my brain just really isn't working properly. It really is great though. And I know you said it is one of 'that story,' but it's a really good version of it. Realistic - you know, as long as you ignore the fact that the show already went and ruined it. ;) )
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
Melkee chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
"Not your best work?" You've gotta be kidding! This is FREAKING AWESOME! There is so much raw emotion in "Arms of a Woman" and Puck's inner turmoil is so darn vivid that, I hate to admit, I cried. Me! I freaking shed tears over this!

Drama aside, I have to say how well this story is told, how good the author is! Great, great atorytelling!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I have to agree with two things mentioned here: Yes, I think they balance each other, and I really think things between them are pretty natural, including the scorching passion they share. Nice job!
blueeyes67 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
loved his stroy it was so good!:D
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
aww
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Beautiful:) thank-you...
maggiequeen chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Goegeous! I really like depth you gave to Puck here :)
misguidedmah chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I just fell for this story. Everytime you write about Puckleberry, it's just awesome. I love your writng, and I need to thank you for bringing Puckleberry with you! They've never had a real chance on the show, and I need them to have it. This story is awesome, and I can actually see it happening on the show. I like the way you keep them exactely the way they are, but adaptate them to their relationship. I see them this way, and I'm glad someone else does too!
Tarafina chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I loved this. The song too was beautiful. I think you set the scene really beautifully. Puck had this tragic emotion about him until he finally accepted that loving Rachel and being with Rachel were just natural to him. And you captured Rachel's abrasive personlity while also evening her out as she tends to be with him. So yeah, loved this!
GinaG Lewis chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Oh wow! That was breathtaking!

I don't know what's wrong with me, I used to be completely Finnchel, but for some reason Puckleberry is calling me more and more. I loved it!
Sqidly chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Very beautiful ! Great job !