Reviews for Feisty
Tanith Tumultuous chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I may have reviewed this once before. I think I did, actually, but I feel like it's really important to let you know how great this is. Seriously, you're an amazing writer. I'd read anything you wrote. The way the date came about? The fight-ask? I loved it. I laughed. Such a short story, and yet it had such a punch. I wish I could write like you. Seriously. A-bloody-mazing.
Chelsee6 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I adore your characterisation of Sara - she is so perfect! Sassy, and yet unsure, and just so damn cute all the time. And her explaination of the photo - with the precursor of 'you're so talented and smart and I respect you so much' - was just perfect. So perfect. 333 All the love.
Write more. Feed me. Ahhh. .
DarXe chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Heh, shame their arguements/fights on the show never ended that way. That would have been awesomed.
paulaloveremus chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I'm reading all your fics XD although I'll have to stop now because I have tons of exams. I actually used to read you under my pauchan7 nick more than 4 years ago before I took a break from the fanfic world. I love your writing style, I hope to someday read you on paper too (specially because if you sell books in Spain too, it will mean you'll be super popular XD). Now to get back to stopping my cat from scratching all my posters... she is in heat and that means she is hyper and horny XPPP
Goldilush chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Awwww, it's so cute. Like how they make a date promise, as if in a fight lol And Sara and Greg's reaction is sooooooooooooooooooooo funny that I had to laugh out loud *lmfao* Good job!
bodyinmotion chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Haha, again. I really shouldn't read these in places where people can see me trying not to laugh. Or maybe it betters their day, somehow. In any case it's certainly a bright spot in my snowy day so thanks!

- Mack
Meharis1965 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Thank you for sharing. It is a beautyful story :)
kwmadhouse7 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Thats a great story, laughed all the way through it. I myself can get tongue tied like Sara did, and its funny when its someone else...
drakkendruid chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I really liked your story, it fit with the characters. I could totally see this happenings. Kudos, and thanks for sharing.
LasVegasSarah chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Please don't think I'm this weird British weirdo reviewing all your fics now, it's just that I figured I'd re-read some of them, then realised I hadn't reviewed any of them! Sad times! You're awesome! Loved the humour in this one, (natural red head too yay power to the gingers!) and as always characterisation is perfect! I can actually hear them! X
libramoon-scorpiovenus chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I laughed...out loud. Like I legitimately LOL'ed. So, I am going to thank you for THAT alone XD Honestly, the story cracked me up- the mock fight thing was... genius? I think so :p

..Hale
ManicMo chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
For the record.. This is one of my favorite stories of all time. They should teach this in writing classes somewhere. I've read this countless times and it never disappoints. See Csi barbie for detail - I completely agree. My favourite line.. The scrunching across the popcorn in the boots thing. Epic. I feel like I was there. Any reference to the locker, the kicking of and the OCD checking which one is which- also spot on. The characters are far more interesting than anything you'd see on csi, but that's what's fanfic for isn't it ? Else why bother... Really well written story. Superb. Thanks for posting
Barbie Shoes chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
First and foremost, let me say that I love the way you do humor fics. There are always these little bits that from another writer could end up making it too slapstick and push it over the limit for a CSI fic, but you manage to keep the quantity of these moments to just the right number, and the quality to that of perfect subtleness. Point and case, Catherine hopping around after kicking the locker. Made me giggle, but without detracting from the story by being too gimmicky.

Also, this magazine is quite detailed… did you actually acquire such a magazine, or just concoct it out of your pervy little mind? If the latter, perhaps you missed your calling… I joke! Though while on the topic, I shall say it was described with just the right amount of detail to not be boring, especially with the humor of Catherine's musings in between.

For some reason, the phrasing here amuses me: "Catherine glanced down at her breasts, then back at her hair." So much more clever than just thinking to herself, "Hey, I am a female redhead myself!"

Oh, cleverly played with the not revealing what it was Catherine actually saw on the back cover. "WHAT! WHAT IS IT?" my mind was screaming as I read. Could totally picture Catherine's face at that moment too.

Sara, and Greg, and the popcorn, with the choking and the exploding, that whole bit was hilarious, and another fine example of non-overdone campy-ness.

How very 'Sara' to start out being defensive, and then of course the delightfully awkward babbling of both women trying to explain without digging themselves deeper. I love these Sara lines: "And it was. Up until…now. Now I'm going to kill him." and "If you could just not tell anyone about, you know, that." among others of course, but I just absolutely HEAR Sara saying those things without question.

And the reveal of the pic on the back is great. The moment is semi-serious in the way that they are speaking and obviously not amused, but yet knowing finally what it is Catherine saw there keeps me chuckling at the continued awkwardness of it all.

Oh my god, and the "You're attractive?" moment, obviously I've read this story a couple times by now and that just cracks me up every time! "You look like you're about to hit me right now." "I am!" Is also hilarious. I realize I am borderline just cut and pasting your whole story back to you, but it's hard to pick the best bits! You also do that really well, conveying the scene through their dialogue. That is something I am jealous of, as I think I get a little wordy in the descriptions following said dialogue.

And I love that by the time they finally get to setting up a date, they are both so wound up that it comes out like a good ol' fashion Cath/Sara argument, and true to the title. It feels very "them" for it to take a moment to cool down enough for reality to hit home, then correct the error of their ways with vigor equal to that of their bickering.

In a word, EXCELLENT!
Cathrawrzor chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I very much love this! :D
bethiem chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
i really can't wait for the second chapter of this one! thanx for sharing, beth.