Reviews for The Pink Envelope
midnitereader chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I loved this. I can't believe it took them so long to realize they were more than just best friends. I guess maybe he was afraid to show her his feelings cause he thought she didn't feel the same way. They had been best friends for so long. I'm glad he finally told her he loved her. It just took him getting drunk to get the courage to show her how he felt.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This is really good. :)
momma2fan chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Great story! Any chance of expansion? Maybe an EPOV of the whole thing?
macfaerie chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
this was very good it took me a while to read it but I'm glad I did.

LOVE MAC!
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Cute!
Porscha Mc chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I actually really enjoyed this story, I was pleased that there wasn't a lot of hanging around. Each time stamp had a purpose. I look forward to reading more.
may96 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I like this oneshot... kind of wish it was longer, but it's awesome as is
mrsbadfan chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
fabulous loved it well done pity you didnt write Breaking Dawn would have been a better story!
ohdearbabybird chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Just re-discovered this oneshot! Loved it just as much as before. I go from wanting to smack Edward to just wanting to snuggle with him!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
urstoryrox chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
i loved it! add more plleeeeaaaassee!
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Damn...why did he wait so long. And when they finally got together it was over. Boo hoo! I'm only saying that because I really enjoyed the story. Would love to hear what happens now that they are a couple. Thanks for sharing. Well done!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
very cool Loved it.
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Loved it!
Melloyeller chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Sweet story. But I wouldn't have touched Edward with a ten foot pole! Lauren has herpes? Edward would have them too! eek! Lol! I guess it's love. Ha!
Alyssaaaa chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. Keep writing i love it!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »