Reviews for Silver and Cold
Marina chapter 11 . 7/24
OMG, Ai no Kusabi much?, I asure you while I was reading this I was fangirling all the way, and this isn't even a crossover, just names, a lot of names... But still so cool to read.
MissRiRi chapter 11 . 6/1
I've been following this story since you started it! Fantastic chapter! I almost had a heartattack when I saw this notification.

Congratulations on your wedding and new family! Xo
MaximumXXcorruption chapter 11 . 5/31
Its been too long! Welcome back c;
aozora18 chapter 11 . 5/28
I'am so happy you are back ! Thank you for the update.
guest chapter 11 . 5/27
hahahaha you used the names from ai no kusabi! love it lol:D
Don't you worry girl, I'm still following your story xD and I'm sure there's more people out there who where waiting as patiently as me. Just be sure to post the next chapter in this year _ (Btw, excuse me for my sorry English)
MissHellsing666 chapter 11 . 5/25
Glad to see you update this story and CONGRADS on your New Family! _
TwinzLover chapter 11 . 5/25
I am so glad you updated! This is my favorite No Money fic ever! I only found it about a year ago and I was worried it had been abandoned, but I never gave up hope. I can't wait for the next one, but I will, even if it takes another three years! I love this background chapter, because this universe is very elaborate. Please continue:)
Chi Kamisori chapter 11 . 5/25
Whoa! I never thought this would be continued. I was pretty sad, and kinda forgot about it. But yay! I can't believe you updated :3 I will still read it until it's finished :3
fanficchica123 chapter 11 . 5/25
Lol Ai No Kusabi! Welcome back! Luckily I didn't have to wait three years; I've only recently begun reading Okane Ga Nai FanFiction... Very nicely written and I can't wait for more!
aozora18 chapter 10 . 4/24
Oh this story is captivating ! There is a long time since the last update. Please, don't give up !
sarah chapter 10 . 2/29
I've probably read this more than I count. I used to read this story when you were still updating and I still enjoy it. I hope everything is okay with you.
HimandHim chapter 10 . 1/31
This seems like a daft question since you haven't updated in so long, but will there be more? Please write more!
TwinzLover chapter 10 . 11/21/2015
Really good story, excellent plot. Could use some spelling and grammar updates. Also more chapters please!
lilbecky06 chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
I really hope you haven't given up on this story completely , your writing style is amazing and I love this story !