Reviews for Silver and Cold
Ayachan chapter 13 . 6/29
I love your story Ayase is just too cute! The ending is such a cliffhanger I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next chapter. You described the characters really well I really like your writing style and you made Tom so creepy I wonder what he's gonna do. I can't wait to see were Ayase and Kanou's relationship is gonna go. Keep up the good work! :)
LilaLuma6432 chapter 13 . 6/25
see1like I love the story, update when you can.
MaximumXXcorruption chapter 13 . 6/24
thos definatley isnt dead! I always look forward to your updates.
blue-indigo-girl chapter 13 . 6/21
Already did before.
It's quiet strange, the parts with the rape of other candies and stuff, I try to skip those, but the rest is well written, and makes me want to read even more. I love the 'love' scenes between Ayase and Kanou.
keep up the good work.
yukino76 chapter 13 . 6/12
waiting for more
TwinzLover chapter 13 . 6/11
This isn't dead, but it could use some editing. Definitely looking forward to more, like Tom dying... I can't really remember who Elrick is, reminder? Maybe do a little recap at the beginning of the new chapter, since it's been a little while.
fanatla chapter 13 . 6/11
Glad to see you have not dropped this story.
WTH!... in the last scene, is Ayase going to be in serious trouble or what?
StarXNite chapter 13 . 6/8
Always excited to find a new update for this story :)
Very curious about the person all dressed in white!
Can't wait to read more!
aozora18 chapter 13 . 6/8
I am glad you did an update. Thanks. Keep writing this story !
:D awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
aozora18 chapter 12 . 2/27
This story is enthralling :)
SamDaremie chapter 11 . 2/19
OMG! YOU'RE ALIVE! Lol. I've been waiting for you to re-appear in this magical world to once again regal me with your pleasurable words of witty banter and smexy scenes! Welcome back fearless leader. You have been sorely missed!
sarah chapter 11 . 10/25/2016
oooo you updated this thing! hahaha. Thank you for the new chapter. Are they really going to be stuck downstairs for two months, its going to be boring, right?
MikoGoddessKitsune chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
OMG! Ai No Kusabi! I love this anime! And I also love Chapter 11. I can't wait for Chapter 12!
Marina chapter 11 . 7/24/2016
OMG, Ai no Kusabi much?, I asure you while I was reading this I was fangirling all the way, and this isn't even a crossover, just names, a lot of names... But still so cool to read.