Reviews for Silver and Cold
Thanks for the update !
yukino76 chapter 14 . 5/2
good update thanks
denise chapter 13 . 3/11
muito bom esperando os proximos.
MissRiRi chapter 13 . 10/23/2017
Story is not dead! I haven't written in a few years myself but I love this one and read every update. I love how you write Ayase especially.
Luminous chapter 13 . 9/7/2017
Hi there author-san!

I was really captivated by this story and how extremely complicated the storyline was. I really really really really hope you will always try something new and update it faster because i'm always waiting for the update especially for silver and cold! I love it to death! Hope you had a great day! Xoxo
Ayachan chapter 13 . 6/29/2017
I love your story Ayase is just too cute! The ending is such a cliffhanger I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next chapter. You described the characters really well I really like your writing style and you made Tom so creepy I wonder what he's gonna do. I can't wait to see were Ayase and Kanou's relationship is gonna go. Keep up the good work! :)
LilaLuma6432 chapter 13 . 6/25/2017
see1like I love the story, update when you can.
MaximumXXcorruption chapter 13 . 6/24/2017
thos definatley isnt dead! I always look forward to your updates.
blue-indigo-girl chapter 13 . 6/21/2017
Already did before.
It's quiet strange, the parts with the rape of other candies and stuff, I try to skip those, but the rest is well written, and makes me want to read even more. I love the 'love' scenes between Ayase and Kanou.
keep up the good work.
yukino76 chapter 13 . 6/12/2017
waiting for more
TwinzLover chapter 13 . 6/11/2017
This isn't dead, but it could use some editing. Definitely looking forward to more, like Tom dying... I can't really remember who Elrick is, reminder? Maybe do a little recap at the beginning of the new chapter, since it's been a little while.
fanatla chapter 13 . 6/11/2017
Glad to see you have not dropped this story.
WTH!... in the last scene, is Ayase going to be in serious trouble or what?
StarXNite chapter 13 . 6/8/2017
Always excited to find a new update for this story :)
Very curious about the person all dressed in white!
Can't wait to read more!
aozora18 chapter 13 . 6/8/2017
I am glad you did an update. Thanks. Keep writing this story !
Guest chapter 12 . 3/16/2017
:D awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter!