Reviews for Silver and Cold
StarXNite chapter 9 . 1/10
This is still one of my all time favourites! Please update soon! Fan since 2013 :)
bloop chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
-CRIES BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED-
Chi Kamisori chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
I would love to read the end of this. I found it I. The complete section, though I know it isn't finished. Reading something as great and interesting as this and not knowing the end kind of pisses me off.
Princessmelodina chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
After all this time I still enjoy reading this fic! Been on hiatus myself but made sure I looked up this fic for updates! Please update soon!
Fedski chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
You have a great story here. Please post more soon! I love the way that you've written the characters and the piece in general and am anxiously awaiting more! Keep up the good work!
trogdorthe8th chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
Pleeeaaasssee update soon!
sandraj60 chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
it's so nice to read a good Sci-fi fic once in a while. Please continue.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
I like this so much! It's so far one of my all time favorite fanfics.
I can't wait for you to continue.

Keep up the good work. You're awesome.
EllalovesPink chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Im so addicted to this! You are a fantastic writer with a great imagination. This story satisfies all my yaoi-fangirl needs, and for that I thank you! plz update soon :3
MissHellsing666 chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
What a Great Christmas Present! I'm so glad you returned to this story. Can't wait to see what happen Next. Until next time :D
StarXNite chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Yay! An update :) I've been addicted to this story for a long time and been waiting for your update. I'm so happy to finally know what happens next. I hope Ayase does ok downstairs. Can't wait to read next chapter! Have read the previous chapters again to try and remember who Tom is. I've re-read this story so many times yet I can't believe I can't pinpoint who Tom is...off to re-read the story for like the hundredth time! Keep up the awesome work and I hope you update soon!
loveless chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
Im offiacialy addicted to this xD
Kage 5243 chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
h
qzkirara chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Where to hit the 'like' button? :) I came by this fanfic because it is about OKN and I like that sort of thing. This story is beyond what I could hope to expect. You've created a universe beyond OKN! This is a story on its own, with its own setting and characters. I believe that even if you rename the characters to something like Spongebob and Patrick, it will not diminish the depth and profile of them at all. :D It feels like I'm reading a sci-fic/dystopian novel! The settings are amazing. You've successfully provided readers with information, painting the image of F950A bit-by-bit, yet leaving bits up to our imagination. I absolutely love this aspect of your story, where I feel like an explorer dropped into hell.
A minor suggestion would be to include more events featuring Ayase and the antagonists (maybe needs more evil minions and mini-boss). The reason for this is that I feel the story needs a little something to spice up the relationship between Ayase and Kanou. (Not just with lemons...don't get me wrong, lemons are great too! :D). I guess I'm a sucker for cliche yet classic mini-plots along the lines of: Ayase getting into a pinch and Kanou comes along and saves the day, thus invoking a flurry of reflection and emotions from Ayase about his predicament and savior.
Finally, thanks so much for the update!
Themidnightvampress chapter 4 . 6/21/2013