Reviews for Dark
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Beautiful. Sad and nostalgic in a way, but still beautiful.

You have done a marvelous job with this-it was a pleasure to read.

Thanks you for posting this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
lovely!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
That is the most adorable thing ever. Sherlock is there to save the day! I love how he searched the apartment trying to find light and then did just what John needed when he couldn't obtain any. Great job, just brilliant.
jbug chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I could see Sherlock doing this for his friend. Nicely written.
Damelia Evenshire chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
The fluff...It kills...I have a soft spot for Johnlock, particularly a Johnlock story with a fear of thunderstorms, or in this case, dark. Love it, and it's now going in to the Fluffy Johnlock folder. *Inner fangirl is hugging you*
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aww. This is so sweet, just for the simple fact that while Sherlock is being caring towards John, his personality/character doesn't feel compromised. Sherlock doesn't seem overly sappy or uncaring, just...doing what he would do. And it's heartbreaking to see John fall apart.
Dawn's Thunder chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I can relate to this, I'm terrified of the dark, it makes my imagination go crazy and I start imagining things. There's a thunderstorm going on as I'm reading this, too.

Lovely story, so much fluff. O.O
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Awww, Sherlock is sweet isn't he? Nice little fic

:D
J chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Sweet. I like stories with CaringSherlock.
suprise329 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
There should be more reviews for this little story so I'm adding one. Great little story, but i agree we need more! Its so cute and in-character that its awsome.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Cute
Esstell chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ah, poor John...
OrangePlum chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
You need more reviews for this lovely little story. Honestly. I liked how you portrayed Sherlock very accurately without having him speak too much. His actions were subtle but very nice for a supposed friend. PTSD sucks and I can't imagine fearing the dark that much, but topics like this are always interesting. I encourage you to continue recreational writing. :)
Riddelly chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Sweet...! :3 I love this pairing so (too) much.
wilyoldjane chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That's so sweet! I really like it that it's Sherlock who's doing the comforting for a change.