Reviews for Dirty Dancing in the Twilight
kmfroggi chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
Swooning! Twilight and dirty dancing...doesn't get any better than that! Great job!
Nannyjojo chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Damn. The tears came again.
Glad it all worked out for them,
Loved Dirty dancing with a Twilight spin.
Nannyjojo chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
I have seen this film countless times, and I have never teared up at this point, until now.
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love Dirty Dancing and Twilight, so I am looking forward to reading more of this.
Minihay chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Loved, loved, loved your story. Thank you for an entertaining afternoon xx
Vanessajj chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
Loved it
edward grl chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Make a sequel please with kids or their wedding and their honeymoon and life and stuff pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee
I love you
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-)
:-) :-)
:-)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Sweet ending, you are a great writer and I hope that you will continue this story... Maybe?
baseballmom3d chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Wonderful start! I am looking forward to reading more.
Winchester Baby chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Thank goodness for you! I've been looking for a Twilight/ Dirty Dancing colab and here it is. :) Thank you!
E.Cullen1901 chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
awwwl i loved it:)
NeeNee246 chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
FANTASTIC! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS! These are two of my most favorite things EVER! Johnnie and Edward, Dirty Dancing and Twilight! The greatest story idea ever! Thank you so much for having such a wonderful mind to come up with creating such a wonderful idea!

"I've had the time of my life and I owe it all to you!" ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Two of my favorite things all rolled up into a big bundle of Oh baby! I can not wait to read more of this story. :)
3Dreamer chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
What a cute mix of the two stories

I like how you inputted the essential Twi lines in.

Nice Work