Reviews for AU7: Tempus Dominus, Invictus
saiyasith1 chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Wow. You were so right about the song. And the ending was...perfect. You couldn't have done better!
LadyThetaSigma chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
One of the most heart breaking and most beautiful stories I have ever read.
A-Trenchcoat-and-A-Rose chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
Wow! These 6 stories were soo good! You are prob the best writer on here... there was practically no mistakes that I noticed! Really well done! I laughed, I cried. Wow. These are among my favorite!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 14 . 3/24/2011
I am very sorry the story is over.

(More to be sent via PM)
Orchidellia chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
Awwwwwwwww! Ok, with that out of the way, I absolutely love your ending. I wondered if you would ever incorporate the eleventh doctor at all, and you did it so wonderfully that I wonder if you're not a lady version of Stephen Moffatt. The entire series you crafted was a very intricate dance of imagination and voracious writing (it was even a bit much at times, but it's not a complaint by any means!), with a dash of comedy and wit. Out of all the fanfic I have read over the years (and it has been many years), you have written the most enjoyable series I have ever read, hands down. While reading this, I had to keep reminding myself what was canon and what was your creation because you have such a way of manipulating such a loved series and expanding it to new heights.

You are such a gifted writer, and I have enjoyed so many of your stories. I hope you continue to write, because I'll definitely continue to read :)

All the best,

WhoInWhoville chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
I'm tearing up... Seriously. Now the last chapter makes sense. Although it's still killing me :(

Will Other Rose and Other Him know?

GREAT writing!
WhoInWhoville chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
So he brought the Rose from Titanic aboard? That means his Rose really IS gone? :( I thought...I thought... what about last chapter?

This really is a great story...looking forward to how this is all going to work out!
WhoInWhoville chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Okay, I'm picturing Ioan Gruffudd as 12...

What's happening to Rose... very mysterious... I am dying to know! This was beautiful, LR.
Rodney Dobson chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
I wonder which actor LR has in mind for twelve: and maybe the beeb could persuade Kate Winslet to become his companion. And obviously the "Bad Wolf" exchange has gone both ways so we are left with a Tardis with an independent mind and an enhanced power of speech - and two Roses in one kitchen.

Oh yes - the story. Not much to say - I've run out of superlatives with this particular author. Technical "tour de force"? Yes. Beautifully written? Of course. Oh what the hell - it's brilliant. Lilac - don't you DARE stop writing now.
Orchidellia chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
Good chapter! Having the memory of the doctor being "incompacitated" from the last chapter made me wonder how this would turn out. But since 12 is there, we know it'll be ok. I really like the dichotomy you have going between 9/12, which makes me smile. Thanks for another great chapter!
Orchidellia chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
Nooooooo! You can't do that to us! You really are the mistress of cliffhangers. Keep writing! As per usual, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
WhoInWhoville chapter 9 . 3/17/2011

Amazing chapter, really. I could feel the emotion pouring out of both of them.

*n'ha tolaren mathurin* I will love you forever. Whose mind sent it, whose received it, was neither recognized nor mattered. It was simply there, acknowledged Truth.
WhoInWhoville chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
Oh dear... 12 may have gotten himself in too deep...

Fun chapter!

This was funny: Early Twentieth-Century Homo wealthius
Jonn Wolfe chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
WhoInWhoville chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
Phew. I'm finally caught back up on your story!

"Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow" LOLOLOL!

Can you even imagine all of them in the same room? If only...

Oh no... cloister bell!

Really excited for next chapter!