Reviews for Love and Flowers
TifaLoveLStrife chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Im not trying to criticise this or something i dont know what that even means but maybe you shouldn't have put until that rose dies cuz they might drop it and it might break but you could put until the very end and above all that i loved the story
Echo the Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Cute fix. There were a few spelling and grammer mistakes, and Tifa struck me as a little OOC for some reason (I don't know why, don't worry about it), but everything else was good. I especially liked the Zack-Cloud interaction and the implied Zerith (I'm a sucker for them, what can I say?).

Good idea with the glass rose, by the way. Although now he has to worry about it breaking...

Echo the Dreamer
ventus4ever chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
the end made me smile!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
One word of warning to men everywhere, if you make that promise on a breakable item... it may break and then you'll have to stop loving your partner. That would suxx.

Just joking! Cute story and I like the idea of Cloud being all casual with his friend visiting periodically despite being dead. It's very Cloud. Well, I could see him taking a moment to do a very discreet double take, but then being as cool about it as you write the scene.

And breakfast in bed is always a nice touch!
Luddles chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh, Zack, had to go embarass him like that, didn't you? Haha. This was very sweet