Reviews for Her Boys
Symphony7 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is really creative! It's well thought-out and written, and you can really see Dadan's gruff strategies of motherhood in action! Great job!
scryoko chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh damn, I love this so much! I love Dadan's character and you captured her perfectly. Great, great story! 3
redmustarddd chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was a nice insight to Dadan's character. You made her very canon but still had your own touch in this fiction. Good job.
Cezille07 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Very nice retelling of Dadan's story. I laughed whenever CPR is mentioned. :))
Ysaye chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Loved it! You're SO right, Dadan gets way too little attention for all that she's done. I often think about her background - how she grew up and founded her own bandit group, met garp and how she led her life before she met Ace. I wonder whether she was out on the seas once as well.

Hopefully the manga will reveal some of these questions sometime, maybe during a garp flashback. I often wonder about his background as well. Maybe he and Dadan were childhood friends/rivals turned friends.
Nekoi Kurona chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awww~ That was soooo cute; I love Dadan and the parts where she helps the D siblings and shows her care for them! She really does deserve a lot of respect and love after all she has done! Seriously, that flashback arc of Ace, Luffy, and Sabo was my favorite; I laughed and cried so hard while reading that~
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Wow, I loved this story! I really like Dadan, and agree that she needs more respect. It's obvious that you put a lot of effort into this story. Thank you so much for writing.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Dadan deserves a lot of respect and I'm glad you wrote about her like this.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Dadan is like the lovely motherly Mafia boss/criminal, we always want to have a drink with.

She may have a cold exterior, but deep down she has a heart of gold.

This fic proves this point!
FlyingMonkiesAttack chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I actually really like this. It's well written, and it's ... I don't know, there's like this thing to it that makes me really like it. A word I'm forgetting right now so sorry for such a useless review, but whatever. :)
Harta chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
It's hard to find good fanfiction like this. It's as if the great Oda himself has written it (if he wrote novels :P).

Dadan is my second favorite female One Piece character after Nico Robin. I've always wanted to write a story about Dadan but feared that I wouldn't be able to pull off her character correctly. Well, you know what? You pulled it off perfectly and the story itself is flawless (except for two mistypes/mispells that my sharp eagle eyes captured but that's all right).

And her view on the, I just love family stories! ;w; You wrote it all perfectly.

And imagining little Ace falling asleep in his soup...causes one to squee very loudly.

You are now one of my favorite writers on this site :D and I shall be checking out your other stories.

Kemmasandi chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This is bloody brilliant. That's fact, and not up for discussion.

I love how you write Dadan, first and foremost. A grump, but a grump with feelings, and the way she cares for Ace and Luffy is squee-inducing. :D I like the timeline you've built in this fic too- it just seems like it's the way that things would have gone.

Also, I think your writing style likes this sort of fic. :D I can't explain it any better than that, but this is easily the standout in your archive.

All in all, a very well-done piece of writing! :D

Lalywitch chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I loved this so much! I wish there were more Dadan fics out there.
heroesneedalancer chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Hehehe, poor Dadan, having to yell at not one, not two, but THREE little rough and ridiculously strong boys. Damn, if I was here I'd be damn proud of them too. ;D
Miyu Hinamori chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is a really greta story. You protrayed Dadan's feelings really well. I love it!

This will go into my favorites.