Reviews for Girls Night
ShipperBody chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Oun! Really cute!

Friendship fics are so sweet! Can't help myself! ;D
AssertiveArcher chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
A nice story with some Arty and Miss M bonding. I do love those two together. I also thought it was hilarious that Artemis told her to go make cookies and she did! Silly, Megan.
Illucida chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
:) This was cute, a nice bonding story. I kinda want to see what they found in the boy's rooms... XD

Nice work!
Katrinka the Great chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This is so sweet you could pour it on your Christmas panckackes! And like Christmas panckacakes I can't wait for more.
PutnamBrettnLear chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
It would be so worth it to continue this.
iwokeuplikethis.flawless chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
O Yes, girl time is the best time in the world.
Sage Dans Les Lys chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Funny story. The man-candy line and the raiding of the boys's rooms were my favorite parts.
LilacMayn chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Love it.
purpleanime chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
frickin awesome!
person chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
i love it!
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh yes M'gann, when in doubt go bake cookies. :) Even though technically Artemis told her to go do that, the fact that M'gann goes and makes cookies any time there's some sort of panic or disaster is going to be my head!canon thanks to this story.

This is lovely, I couldn't find any grammar errors, and everyone was very in character. Great job.
Wheatieluv chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Dude you should write more chapters about what the find. Don't stop here! You can go on! ;)
Azaria Stromsis chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Bonding is always fun, especially when it involves cookies. I like the idea and your execution of the prompt.