Reviews for Basics of a Relationship
Witch by Midnight chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
loved your story and am kinda ashamed to admit that i only figured out the alphabet thing at about W, but when i did it was hilarious. great job
clintbarton-hawkwhy chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
wow, review ransom? :P *sighs* might as well..(id been meaning to for a while) I really love your writing ...and SABRIEL!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I'm dying OMG I can't so cute asdfjshisnsobsis
lordessoftime-tau chapter 26 . 7/2/2013
I don't have a favorite! They're all to good to try and even pick a favorite! Though I didn't like whatever angsty ones there were. And you author notes made me laugh! Especially the Undo one.
iLoveGeorgeWeasley chapter 26 . 4/3/2013
I read this really early in the morning and was so sad when it ended even though it's like two years later from when you wrote it. I would just like to say that was freaking BEAUTIFUL! and now I'm pregnant with a sabriel child. Thank you :)
Nellie827 chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
Write another fic. Possibly with Lucifer trying to kill Sam, For some weird reason I'm obsessed with Sabriel hurt/comfort fics. Very odd. Oh well.
Creativity Incarnate chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
Awesome. I just read through all of these, and it was like being on a roller coaster! I enjoyed every minute of it though!
TheFennecFox chapter 26 . 6/26/2012
This whole story was sweet and sexy and romantic. I loved it :) Yay for Sabriel!
Shabby Abby chapter 26 . 6/21/2012
i can't tell you my most or least favourite chapter cuz i loved them all!
Panda24 chapter 26 . 4/30/2012
Love it
Himekun chapter 26 . 2/1/2012
I very much enjoyed this. :)
Lucifer's Angel Princess chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Sam don't take your anger out on Gabriel... or i might have to steal him;)
Aurontalia chapter 16 . 10/1/2011
don't you hate it when people read, and then don't bother to review at all? yeah.. drives me nuts too. I would like it if you wrote a longer version of the whole gab/sam thing.. like, from start to finish, linearly, like a book. I do like the whole 'vague clippits' thing, but at the same time, it'd be nice to get all of it, no matter how long it takes to write.
Black Joey chapter 20 . 8/30/2011
"Cure" him? CURE him? How dumb can that woman get? (Then again, my S.O. mentioned something about men having a "gay-dar" and a majority of women having none.) Homosexuality is NOT a disease, or, for that matter, a choice. You can't "cure" it, let alone "pray" it away. Jesus Christ.

Love Gabriel's entrance! Really showed that bitch one! :D
Lex chapter 20 . 6/16/2011
That girl from chapter 20 who tried to get it on with Sam just INFURIATED me. I mean, she wanted to "cure" Sam? Gabriel totally should have smote her.