Reviews for Getting You Back
Hyper Kid007 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Dear God, Germany! Are you effing stupid! Men and their ego's...

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE, VE

Hyper Kid007
anon chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
i love this fic! please continue ;_;
sanemadness chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
omg i cant wait for more . . . that was cruel very cruel i was doing so well XD
Redfield Heights chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
I really hope you update soon. By the way, I lost. :p
takuya chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
aww poor them, glad one thing back andlose another, why cant they be happy, update soon please
Cherrytreeintherain chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
I just lost the game.
FalalalaLa chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
D: cruel trick of words I spy in there!

I really really really can't wait for the update! And is Lidwig really doing this for pride, or is it really because of shame and he thinks that because of his past actions he shouldn't be happy personally?

-sheepish grin- I've thought a lot, hehe!
cirquegirl81 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
OOOOOOOH YOU ARE GOOD! I NEVER LOST THE GAME IN A FAN FICTION BEFORE! I was Rick Roll'd before but never lost the game! Anyway I love the story! It's cute and fluffy!
StarkidGamzee chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
-! Anyways enough about my raging over the game. Great story, please continue ;n; i want to see where it leads and I'm sorta fan girling over it because its so cute their feeling ;u;
Commander Valeriskers chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
LUDWIG YOU JERK. Call Feli da- Whatever. Crap. I lost the game agaiin. Oh well. Great job with this
Suguri-chan chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
This is a nice fan fic. I enjoyed reading it so so far, And I hope the next chapter is a little longer like you promised.

Anyway , I'm looking forward to reading more!

Suguri-chan.
anna chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
i love this fic, please update soon 3
Kaniner chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Oh you jerk. But the game is over. Gawsh!

Anyway, love the fic! Looking forward to reading more.
Kisa2012 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why did u make me lose? TT_TT anyways great story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Terra Saltt chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Omg whyyyyyyy would you do that you monster! I was on a roll...

The only thing you can do to make up for it is posting the next part as soon as possible. :) You're doing a great job with this, keep it up