Reviews for XS HSM
Fire-Wind-DragonsCouple chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
I love this story and I can't wait to see the next chapter, I know you updated it 3 years ago but please if you remember how it ends can you please upload the rest of the chapters. I love all your stories so please. Ps I know it's on chapter 7 but I can post one comment per chapter so this is for chapter 8
Fire-Wind-DragonsCouple chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
I love all your stories of xs and i really want to know what happens next
babyvfan chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
For a sec, I thought it was going to be the end of the story, but I can gladly see I was wrong. Hope you update soon.
babyvfan chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
Brava, bravo. I loved it, but really hoped he'd peck her cheek like in the movie. Oh well.
babyvfan chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
I'm really hoping Kimiko will tell the truth because I have a good feeling Rai will be anything but upset when he finds out the truth.
babyvfan chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Me being a HSM fan, I take offense to that comment, but thougt this was agood chapter nevertheless.
babyvfan chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Defintely different from HSM. But since he couldn't see her sing, does that mean he'll hold a contest to find his dream girl? Like cinderella and Camp Rock?
babyvfan chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Ok, now I love this story and you're going a good job on it.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I feel really bad about what happened to Kimiko in the beginning, but really like where this story is coming along.
BG-13 chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
SourPanda chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
Finally! I missed this story
meme12345bunny chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
Xiaolin Fan chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
Beautiful chapter bravo bravo! I can't wait for the next chapter update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
update journey to the past!
BG-13 chapter 7 . 8/10/2011