Reviews for A Stone's Throw in the Dark
yoyoyo98 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This was really cute! I love the VanVen pairing but it's hard to find good fics about them nowadays . . . But anyway, good job!
SoudaFizz chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
eeeee! That was so cute! And haha, terra and especially aqua the way you wrote ventus's character was so adorable, I loved it (and the way you wrote vanitas too)! And vanitas was ven's first kiss, aww
XionAmmy chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Wow. Wow. Wow.

Are you sure this is complete? What's with the fire at the end?

IT'S A CLIFFIE AT THE END OF A STORY! TTxTT

Nevertheless, awesome story.
pigfartss chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is... I don't even know how to describe the awesomeness of this story. I've been reading a few VenVan fics here and there recently, but I think this has given me a hard shove into the vast pools of obsession. The characterization is absolutely BRILLIANT, and I love the way it doesn't feel rushed or forced. This happens so many times with stories, and I am relieved to find one that is of this quality. Thank you for the AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME pleasure it is to read this PERFECT story. :)
Twilighthippie1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
*falls off of cliff* Too perfect. AMAZING, AGAIN. I seriously loved thissss! It was great You're an awesome writer. I want to be as good as you someday

Twilighthippie1 :)
KatrinaEagle chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh so very well written. ;v;

Amazing stuff. One can imagine Vanitas being less psychotic and more lovable. Haha.
Emilyy chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Omg omg omg omg omg. That was PERFECT! omg so cute and... omg.
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
"And Vanitas was funny."

AMEN! XD I swear, almost every story I read with Vanitas, I'm laughing my ass off!

Ahhhh, wow. This was great. Truly great. Loved it, KC! ;D
Nova9ine chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Dude. With this little oneshot, you have singlehandedly converted me from a curious onlooker to a diehard shipper of VanVen. (Well, maybe diehard's a bit exaggerated, but my love for this pairing now comes pretty close.) ;D

First off, this was incredibly well written, and you gave the characters so much depth in such a short amount of time that it felt like this was taken right out of an actual AU story. Not only that, but you managed to base their characterizations on stereotypes (I don't mean that in a bad way!) and branch off and deepen them in such a way that I found myself not only interested in these characters and their personal histories, but wishing there were more chapters to this.

I used to read KH fanfics a lot and, when BBS came out, was looking forward to finding ones that either focused on or integrated Ven, Terra, Aqua, Vanitas, etc. To be honest, I haven't been able to find many that are simultaneously written well, interesting, and in character-much less an AU story with these qualities-so I really wanted to commend you on how good yours is. I mean it. :)

And HIGH SCHOOL! Lol, it's actually been a couple of years now since I've been out of it, and with so many KH AUs taking place in that setting I started to steer clear of them after a while, but this definitely took me back to my teenage days in a good way. :D

All in all, I really, really, REALLY loved this piece and just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it-and, again, that you've turned me into a VanVen fan. :) I'm definitely going to check out your other stuff when I have time... Keep up the wonderful writing! :)
friolera chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Aww, so cute!

Loved it, still loving it.
elvenangel3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was so awesome :). Man when I was playing BBS and Vanitas took his helmet off finally I squealed so much! I was like wow! An evil sexy Sora! hehe I love the characterization here though really. Nice job.
X-INACTIVE chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I LOVED IT!

:D

GREAT JOB!

Thomas
MeeShee MuhFFin chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This was darling, KC xDD Absolutely!

What I imagined Terra's and Vanitas's occupation to be- A school jock and grungey troublemaker- was hit spot on. Poor Aqua...

Waitwait, poor Fangirls! We never get to see this action happen, but Aqua has all the luck _

Anyway, though, I liked this greatly:3 You're writing is so precise and neat, it creates a crisp idea whenever I read a story of yours-heart-
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S AWESOME XD like yipee! hmmm though not that happy with the zackxaqua thing but oh well hehe me like zackxcloud xP anyways seriously, fuck awesome xD hope to see more vanven stories by you!
DancingwithDestiny chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I'm the first person to leave a review on this? Really?

Alright.

Well, even though this got off on the wrong foot for me by referring to Terra as being "all brawn, no brains" (I'm kind of a Terra fangirl '), this fic made up for it later on. Until now, I haven't been able to see how Vanitas could fit into an AU fanfic well. I've read a few Ven/Vanitas fics before, but I must say that this is the best one I've seen yet. The way you reinterpreted Vanitas and deepened his character was really fascinating and fit him very well. And the romance didn't seem awkward or forced, it developed naturally, at least through the use of the flashbacks.

Before I didn't think Vanitas could or should be integrated into a AU BBS fic. This has changed my mind.

Thanks for writing this, and kudos.

(btw, I loved your description of Terra later on in the story :])