Reviews for The Lady in Red
The Goddess' Twilight Angel chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
will you start updating your stories again they're awesome
BowTechsniper chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I am glad none of these storys were removed by the man. Best naru/ten writing on this site. Hope u still with us, just got into mikito that destiny storys good to
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
This was really cute:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That was great!
Shivakashi chapter 1 . 11/27/2011

I know I said I would read this months and months ago but I just never got around to it until now. I think you did a great job in capturing all of the characters while given them your own spin. It seems you even gave Oki a bit of an admiring love for Naruto. I great enjoying seeing them at the mercy of a different author :)
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
such a wonderful romance fan fic and i was hoping Naruto would use his shadow clones
Guardian 777 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
one word: awesome!
jediguru chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
I'll likely be returning to writing the next chapter of ... "The Matriarch of Destiny" (which I had neglected for so long).

I'll say. its seems like forever!
Ezkutu chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Well written story with a good plot. So thanks JPMod. This one goes to my favourites.
Anthony1 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
With this being a Valentine Day's special story, I thought that it would be completed near the holiday but it took a while for the final part to be uploaded which is fine with me since it was a great way to wrap up this story that's associated with an even greater story. Don't know if they'll be any other stories that'll be any continuation and if not that's fine as this was a good way to wrap it up.

Again I enjoyed this two part story and hope to see another update by you in the near future. Until then, see ya and keep up the good work.
CMR Rosa chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
This was a great story.
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Awesome Story Please Continue
fanficreader71 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Great chapter, I will be looking foward to reading the last chapter
Paladin-kriss chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
nice. can't wait for the second part