Reviews for Moments
Cpntinue the one with private haying the field Lol
Wildcat101 chapter 1 . 2/26
I love the one where Private hates the prairie. You should make that into actual fanfiction! This is super awesome and me loooove it!
Esperata chapter 8 . 2/6
And so it's the end. Thank you for the wonderful imagery, even if some made me weepy. I think I'd like to take a tour of your mind one day. It must be a strange and interesting place D I've just realised you've started me thinking of Hans/Skipper as canon.
Esperata chapter 7 . 2/6
Plenty of Kico to keep me happy and more FantasyAU. There's something very pleasing about that set-up. Plus jealous!Kowalski. That just makes me smile. It does seem that Kowalski's emotions are always in the extreme. Not saying that's a bad thing...
There's such a sense of stories untold, scenes unseen. I guess that's why I love short prompts like these. Also you get never thought of scenarios like Private, Skipper and Kowalski bra shopping. Wouldn't happen anywhere else ;)
Esperata chapter 6 . 2/6
Marvel meets Penguins of Madagascar. Kowalski fits perfectly into Starks Industries environment though I imagine him using the resources to do his own stuff on the side. Skipper would totally be a member of SHIELD. I think I'd have put Rico in something like Heroes for Hire...
Oh but a Gypsy Rico sound ideal!
The whole Denmark backstory with Skipper, Kowalski, Manfredi and Johnson is well revealed. The linking parts showing how Kowalski was out of action and then forced to listen both tells and conceals the truth.
I'm still liking your added notes.
Esperata chapter 5 . 2/6
I admire you for getting 114 typed. That is all I will say on the subject or I'll just start crying again. Only just stopped from the last chapter...
Needless to say I love the Kico ones, and am curious what Kowalski said to Doris to provoke that reaction. My mind is now happily occupied with suggestions. And I can totally imagine Kowalski losing it if someone insults Rico ) The idea of Rico being temporarily deaf and lip reading was quite sensual. Only word I can think to describe it.
Esperata chapter 4 . 2/6
:( This is really... really hard hitting. Somehow, the prompt where Marlene takes their picture makes me ache all over again for the devastating earlier one. It's so... yeah... can't really put it into words.
Going to focus on the others here now. Like the totally AU ones. The Fantasy one caught my interest. Probably because it started with Kowalski and Rico. Yes I am that easily pleased. But the little connected prompts where Kowalski snapped were interesting. He has shown signs of wavering on the brink. It does make you wonder what would happen if he did go AWOL.
Esperata chapter 3 . 2/6
I remember Dr. Horrible's sing-Along Blog! )
Is it weird to enjoy thunderstorms then? Must have a bit of mad scientist in me I guess. That totally fits in with Kowalski's character though and also ties him closer to Rico in a strange way.
There's a right mix of sombre and fun here. Ranging through cemeteries (twice) to "Duckies". I think the notes at the end are a brilliant idea. Plus it's nice to know I'm not alone in having characters demanding drabbles.
Esperata chapter 2 . 2/6
Ah, didn't know Americans had another word for spanner. Good to know. Did all these words come from suggestions? Ravioli seems such a random prompt word.
I'm liking how there's continuity, for example from 'leg pain' in First Quarter to 'Limp' here. Of course I also love it for the utter sweetness of that Kico moment. There's so many little parts I love about these. From the whacking stick for Skipper to the mad scientist convention.
Esperata chapter 1 . 2/6
It's great how you can bring an entire scen-AR-io - yes I'm British ) - to mind with a single sentence. 7 just created all sorts of wonderful pictures in my head. But clearly you can create a heart-stopping storyline just as easily, see 19 & 20 as a prime example. I'm hoping there'll be more Kico in this. The world needs more Kico.
Officially Skipper chapter 1 . 1/12
I like it so far but does Marlene HAVE to be racist about the brits? 'Cuz I'm British and it's kinda racist...
Population1-13th chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Thanks for a wonderful story. It will always be one of my favorites, and one of the fanfictions I regard most highly. Good luck in your future endeavors.
Population1-13th chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
I miss this story. It's one of my favorites I read time and time again, and I'm always sad when it ends.
Hotaruhara chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Although the last time you updated was a long time ago, I'm going to be hopeful and believe that you're going to update this someday soon. Your AU concepts are some of the best ones I've ever read, and they would go to waste if you just leave them like that. No matter how long it takes, I'll wait for the day you update this again and continue pleasing your readers.

Sincerely yours,
Hotaruhara
Population1-13th chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
This story is pure awesome. My family probobly started wondering if something was wrong with me due to all the squeeing I was doing. I just love it, can't get enough, especially of the dead team story line. Poor Private indeed.

On the topic of Private do I detect slash with Amerillo Kidd, or am i just weird like that?

Can't wait for more.