Reviews for For Solace
grand chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
I love how this little AU doesn't focus on the AU so much as on the relationship that Toph has with Iroh and Zuko but is still cohesive as an AU
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Wow! I love this AU! Well done! I can't wait for more! You're pretty spot-on with the characterization, I think. I can hear the characters' voices as I read!
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I love the Solace/Transit plot that is slowly developing. AUs like this are always a favorite of mine.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
AH this is so true to form. XD also love the nod to embers, it's one of my faves :D
Guptanation chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Good sequence of stories, really enjoyed them. Course, I enjoy almost any fic that has Toph in it :P
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Aww, Zuzu got a friend! Heehee, how sweet. Great job.
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
yeah. happy days :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I really love this AU story line. It really gives these three a chance to interact in a way that I desperately wish there was more of in the show. The quirky, humorous narration in this particular chapter worked really well along with such a dramatic revelation of secrets and opinions. I'm glad it all worked out, though.

And I love the way you phrased this: That perhaps this is what it's like to be happy. Maybe. If he squints, turns his head to the side, and sort of leans to the left.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
As angry as Zuko gets, it's not enough to bother the stubborn little mountain that is Toph. Besides, she doesn't hold grudges. She'd just bury him if he really ticked her off. *claps*
Foxfier chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
3 Toko of any form.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
gotta love toph. :)
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Wow, I find my self really loving the Toph/Zuko friendship. It's simply awesome. :) I really, really liked this one~

Inumaru12
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Aaaaw! Love this mini-series.

It's so sweet! :)

Love the Toph-Zuko friendship and especially the deepening father/son relationship of Zuko and Iroh.

Really heartwarming stuff.

Like the way you kept everyone in character too. Toph's cool! ;)
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Yay! I love Zuko/Toph friendship :) Adorable. Loved it.

~K
qwertyuiop678 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
great job! i love friendship fics! when I read the summary i was like what? and then i was like oh..