Reviews for For Solace
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
loved it.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
wonderful! I liked that it was an AU when they were still in earth country and everything. You wrote it great, I really enjoyed it! :)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
AW! *U* This is SO SWEET! *U* I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! *U* Wow, seeing Zuko and Toph shifted like this and yet still the same as always is amazing! *U* Wow! The plot, the development, the emotion, the new backgrounds...! *U* You are so AWESOME! *U* Rock on!
MicahHakubi chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This was exactly what I needed for tonight. Thank you.

One can only hope you continue it.
May Eve chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Absolutely adorable. _
Tazmainian Devil chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I don't think I've reviewed you before, which is kind of horrible considering how much I enjoy your work.

It's nice to see you continuing something and I really like your ever so slightly softer but still prickly as anything Zuko. Keep up the great writing!
destroying tokyo chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I love where your series of one-shots are going. I can't help but wonder how things will go down when Aang comes around.
Lady Dragon chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I really love this AU you have going, and like the other reviewers have mentioned, I would really love to see more oneshots or chapters even written for it. Especially for when the gAang shows up! Wow, Aang thinks he's found an awesome earthbending teacher but as a surprise bonus prize he gets a firebending teacher as well, one who could double as a weapons instructor for Sokka before Piandao? Sweet! XD

In any case, awesome one shot. Loved the incorporation of malevolent kamuiy in this as well. I was always kinda surprised and disappointed that there was much more done with the spirit world and the spirits interacting with the world in the series. One of many reason's I like "Embers" so much methinks.

Toph's reaction is pretty much spot on for how I think she'd react in that situation. And Zuko, oh Zuko. Just wanna hug the guy. Loved how you had him reflexively flinching there when an angry person he's close to raises a hand to his face. That single gesture says so much, and I suspect, Toph just realized there is a whole new depth to her friend even she missed. Nice.
Somariel chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This is a very interesting AU. I'd love to see further stories - one-shots or chaptered stories, or both - set in this universe. Like the previous reviewer, I also wonder how Zuko will react when the Gaang shows up to recruit Toph.
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Very interesting, I really enjoyed it.:D Poor Zuko though. And I'd really like to see what happens in this world once the GAang shows up for Toph...
25 | « Prev Page 1 2