Reviews for Bully
Realynnie chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Sad this ended— Was hoping Dave wouldn't just be left there and he'd get some help by someone nice, but I guess fantasizing is keep me content. X'D

Well, anyway, great story! The writing was fantastic, even if not everyones' favorite plot, and really shows you actual emotions of a human being. I was amazed at how well you wrote Dave's perspective, especially in this last chapter. It really felt.. well, real!
Elias chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
I loved this fanfic - even its harsh content - because it is in the POV of Dave, which was really interesting to read about. But it was also the plot twist by the end.

Dave is one of my favorite people in Glee. Loved it.
reid4infinity chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
karmaizzabitch.
A lot of swearing :P

But I liked it, not the whole concept of it naturally but the way you've written it is really good! *applauds you*

penname be taken chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Dark, demented, and twisted...I love this story! You grasped his mind so well, I'm not sure how you did it! The last scene was definitely...wow! Your writing amazed me, seriously, you NEED to be a professional-paid- writer!
thegirlformerlyknownasB chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
The Karofsky you created may be really sick, but that... was awful. And well written. But awful.
DavidKarofsky chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Wow, that story was... intense.
1LostFan chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Johnny I think you have an addiction lol ;-) I clicked on your profile (after reading your other story) and even though I don't really like reading about rape and abuse, I do really like angst and you always portray that so well. So on to the actual review: Although I never liked him that much, I still feel weird saying poor Dave after his horrible attack because of all the things he did prior to it. I don't know he's just so out of mind i can't really say anything else without bashing the character! And honestly i don't even like Kurt either. I used to but after the whole bisexual comments he's at the bottom of my list now. Blaine is my favorite...and I only started watching this show after the teenage dream performance anyway. If you couldn't tell by my obvious ranting, I really liked this story! You write so well :-)
lazeee an demented chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
lol what just happened here? Did you give him AIDS too or just a good raping. Aww poor Dave.
zeza101 chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
wow intence. i did not expect that to happen...

...wow, I love your story! i don't think you should stop it there! i really would like to read what happens next!

Either way i am really looking forward to reading more from you, from this story or another! you are a really good writter!
ScarletKitten chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
U need to update this. Loving the way you write.
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
I was totally surprised when Dave turned "Kurt" over! I can't wait for the next chapter!
zeza101 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
wow, kindof creepy, but in a good way...i think...

either way your story is great. exited to read more! update soon please