Reviews for Choices
Halcius chapter 1 . 5/4
This author understands how judges think.
TrekDr chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
I really enjoyed this post endgame story, thankyou
WaterSoter chapter 1 . 8/3/2020
I love your idea for post Voyager life. You had me cheering when Tom and the Maquis were let off. I do love how you used the clusterf of the Dominion War as a plot device and Admiral Picard and Captain Riker, be still my beating heart! So much awesome! It was really annoying that we didn't get our Epilogue in the show, just a five second yo, we're BAAACCCCKKKKKKKKK! Though the entrance was one of the top ones in Star Trek. I'm so glad you wrote this. I feel completely satisfied with life now, lol.
PSW chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
Really good — well written, and I enjoyed seeing your vision of how the questions were resolved and where everyone ended up after. Thx so much for writing!
lindleya1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2020
I loved this story. One of the best post-endgame fics I've read in a long time. I especially loved the part with Boothby. I have a headcanon that Boothby is actually an El-Aurian like Guinan, given the way people talk about him and how he's such a staple at the Academy.
Nimrodel 101 chapter 1 . 6/4/2019
I love this! It’s such a great ending to Voyager and Tom’s story in particular. Thanks for sharing and never stop writing!
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 4/8/2019
A very enjoyable read, nicely done. I do think it would do better formatted into chapters, rather than as a single large chapter. Makes it easier to find your place, especially reading on mobile devices :)
FicreaderT chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! Once I started reading I could barely put it down I loved that it pretty much picked up from where the show left off, I loved the plot - the direction you took these characters in, the characters themselves (Tom & B'Elanna are my favs and you wrote them so well), all of it. This is definitely one of my new favorites and I'm going to go search out your other stories that I hope are in this same universe.
aihoshiduo chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
Beautiful. This wrapped up so many plotlines that I didn't know I needed answers to. Everyone and everything was just perfect. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
Epic. Thank you.
D72 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I found this after reading my usual c2's dry and resorting some new ones by age, but I very much enjoyed this story, because yeah! I wanted answers to what happened when voyaber came home, and find ALL the voyager books horrible. I remember back in the nineties, voyager fics were where it was at, but then that book series about a moody teenager with a stick ruined everything!

I especially liked Tom getting his hotrod back through being clever. Secondary job prospects as a holonovelist wouldn't have been too shabby if he couldn't get back into uniform, but holy crap did he fall upward. I also figured the doc could roll that way if he had any more pesky rights issues as a writing partner.

I've NEVER seen a sympathetic Nechayev, so that was an interesting turn, but I'm glad you didn't play kick the Jellico either. If all admirals were evil politijerks, starfleet would probably empty with a quickness.

Tom's persual of medical knowledge was also cool, making him a well rounded dude. I did wonder in the actual series why Tom spent so little time in sickbay, considering numerous problems doc ran into.

I am a bit worried about Data here, and if the movies have been tossed, since you once indicated a galaxy class enterprise, but that could be a fun AU too. I see there is a sequel, and I'll eagerly head there next. One thing is for sure, Riker hit the jackpot, much like his old boss did!

At least worf doesn't have to commute from his real job to placate crazy movie picard.
q.thews chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
And this is pure Trek spirit.
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
I love how you approached the re-entry of the Voyager crew. This has become my personal favorite version of how the crew picked up the threads of their lives. Tom is one of the most interesting characters in STV, and I think you have created a believable and compelling path for him. I'm so glad to see him making peace with other people's expectations and finding his own contentment. Come to think of it, that goes for B'Elanna too. This fic is full of wonderful moments and humor. There are too many to list all of them, but Tom's hearing, the trial of the Maquis, his interview with Riker and Troi, and the arrival on the Enterprise all stand out particularly.
RAGAnne chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
I'm not sure why I haven't read any post-Voyager fic before now (considering I've been lurking on this site for more years than I'm willing to admit) but here we are. And now having read this practically perfect take on what could have happened, I'm sort of afraid to look at any others for fear they won't live up to my expectation. You set the bar high my friend. Well done.
Aquacoral14 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Stunning. That is the only thing I have to say. This story... it combines the nostalgia that I feel from reading about and watching Voyager, a unique and solid writing style, and explanations of what happened after Endgame. 'Choices' is not a story, it is a work of high art most precious.