Reviews for Mighty Orbots: Heart's Secrets Unlocked
srx chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
y is umbra gone?
SailorChronos1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is an enjoyable read and provides some closure to the Rob/Dia romantic hints during the series. The depictions of Rob's personality and some of Dia's psychic talent are well done. Now I want to see the series again!
Lynnda chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Awesome. I’ve spent way too much time obsessing on the fact that Rob and Dia never got together (hence 20 years later…) Thank you so much for sharing your vision of that truly necessary event! I loved it. It makes perfect sense that, with her powers, if the Orbots Commander ever got close to her, she would know.

You write very well. I truly doubt I will ever have any technical suggestions on any of your fic’s. (I’m snowed in, so expect more reviews over the next 2-3 days.) Although, fanfiction did eat your url’s down at the bottom of the story. I am not aware of any work around for that, short of spelling out “dot” and “at” and putting lots of extra spaces in so that the auto filter doesn’t recognize it as a website. And that is kind of iffy.

I really enjoyed reading this story. Obviously it is more of an explanation of how Dia found out, and she and Rob got together, but you did manage to put in some background on the galaxy pre-Mighty Orbots, about which I had never really wondered. The scene was beautiful and romantic. I loved Rob being just a wee bit uncomfortable, then cornered by Dia. I kept expecting her to see that he loved her too in his mind, but recognizing him worked very well too. I especially loved this line “There was just a man and a woman, very much in love, enjoying being together.” Makes me feel warm and fuzzy, even with 10 inches of snow outside.
Cullen chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
That was a great story. I always wondered how Dia would feel if Rob was actually the Orbots Commander all along and if she would start liking Rob after that. That was a nice conclusion to the love triangle.
Rod G chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
NOW that's what I call a niiiiice story!

I loved it!