Reviews for If Only I Ever Could Part Two
HeartsOnFire24 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I love this story and the orignal first half of it. Please update! It's one of the best Dean/Jo fics!

PS. If u hav abandoned this story please PM so i can know wat would've happened:) but dont abandon this story cuz its too good!
BlackParadeIsDead483 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
...you're gonna write more, right? I really love this story! & there are so few decent Dean/Jo fics out there. I can't wait to read more!
Madison-Nick-Fan chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
That was awesome i love how dean and jo and the rest are so in character. Its awesome how you can keep them in character with an entire new situation. You have to conutine please! ITs just plain awesome!
deanlovesme chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Omg so great! i hope you want to update soon!
Team Rosalie chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Luved it! Great story. Jo & dean are so well charachterized. Can't wait for possible Sam involvment and hunting 4 this maria angel chick. Update sooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn! :)
Lazygirl2306 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Im soo glad you took over this story! Youre doing an amazing job! Keep 'em coming! Even if I don't write much, I'll keep reading. I really like this story.
Victoblerone chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I absolutely LOVE your writing style! I just know you will do an excellent job with this story, and just to let you know... You can look forward to my review every chapter. The both of you got me hooked, you can't shake me off now!
ilovejoanddean chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
update sooon please
Roadhouse Writer chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
OMG! I loved thefirst chapter 2 you posted, but this one IS SO GREAT. better, I think...

can't wait tp read what comes next...
ilovejodean chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
update asap
ObroseyLover91 chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
I like this version on chapter two better cant wait to read more soon :)
8marta8 chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
OMG! Please,tell me it isn't like Sam with Lucifer,and that she doesn't carry something evil! Nice story so far,keep going!
ilovejodean chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
hey great chapter
BlueGem22 chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
OMG I mean OMG I was shock when I got to the end. It got me wondering if Dean is the father. Cliffhanger there. Update soon, I'm dying to find out what happen next. Great update
cheekymonster2 chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
omg omg omg omg OMG! DID NOT SEE THAT COMMING! i have one song that would be suitable if he ends up going back to lisa and is all upset ova jo- its Tragikarian by christopher blue-just make me think of dean during his year off with lisa(let the last epi be the last of her!), The Fray hundred, we were promised jetpacks- its thunder and its lighting, what if-saftey suit, linkin park-waiting fo the end,vega 4-life is beatiful, twenty years-augustana, the temper trap- soilder on. hope they help! cant wait for the next one!