Reviews for So Near Yet So Far
Charlotte chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Can you please tell the name of the song its perfect way to tell a friend i love him and want to be more
Belle Patronus chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
Damn - I loved this fic. Wish it was longer and a tad more angst-y. However, you made use of Brit-English more than Am-English; it was rather obvious. Or maybe it was just me as I'm used to both. Anyway, you're a talented writer and I hope to read more from you in future!
eneath chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
i loved the story! can't wait for the next story you'll write!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
a beautiful ending. I especially loved the writing in this part:

Spencer, I'm not who I was," she hesitated, "I'm not sure I can be me again. I had locked this part of me away, I thought, forever. Lauren and all the baggage that went with it was all gone, out of sight and out of mind. I don't know if I can do that again. I haven't got the strength to package this up and hide it away. I'm damaged goods. Why would anyone want anything to do with me?"

Spencer looked deep into her eyes. They were dull and lifeless. He longed to see the smile back in them; that was now his life-long goal. He reached across and pulled her close to him.

"Emily, we all want you," he whispered.
eneath chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
i love this story, but poor poor emily!

please update again soon!
dustytiger chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
aww yay they got there! i know that things are going to be sunshine and roses, but at least in this world doyle is dead and prentiss will survive and the team will know it.
Alice Prince chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
Yay! The characterization is spot on here and in chapter 10 ten as well. Great work!
sandlinerica chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
I know they wouldn't show it on the show, and a lot of people won't write it, but I honestly think that in reality, Doyle would have raped her in a heartbeat. Just because that would be one of the worst tortures he could bestow on her.
ChiefBandit chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
Awe :(
He'sSoLifelike chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
God, how I hate Doyle. And God, how I miss Emily :( /3 She was defo my fictional lesbian lover.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
wow, that was packed with excitement. I love the way you wrote Doyle. Thank God Reid finally got to Emily.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
oh wow, the end was terrifying. You have Doyle's voice down well
dustytiger chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
gah... no! this is mega intense... i want a happy ending but this is a lot to heal from... :S eek please fix this soon
Alice Prince chapter 9 . 4/9/2011
Great chapter! *bites nails in anticipation*
lolyncut chapter 9 . 4/9/2011
The story was interesting before, but the interest level has just risen 100% with this chapter. I know we have a ways to go, but, at least now the team can have a starting place for the team to look.

I wonder how you're going to get the team in the same place as Doyle. Should be interesting. Rossi and Reid speak Italian, and Reid probably speaks French and German. Maybe these two could, all of a sudden, need some R&R and go to Europe. I don't know. Just thinking out loud. Keep updating.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »