Reviews for A Great Day For Freedom
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Why is it always about danny on these parts with the team like damn danny needs to just fuck off so bored of always having to read about him in steve hurt fics and sick of chin and kono NEVER getting the same focus as danny ALWAYS gets in every damn hawaii five-0 fanfiction!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2017
Soooo good!
Thank you very much for this great piece of writing!
OneChicagoPD chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
Man you had me laughing at that bell chin got for steve. Good job writing keep it up. I hope you write again soon. Thank you for writing this
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
You captured the characters perfectly!
skyle1412 chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
This has to be my faviourt story ever! I've read it over and over again!
JensensMisses chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
ha ha something very familiar indeed hmmm I wonder what :D great story!
JM Reagan chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
Andy Yablonsky...I LOVE IT!
SeanJ111 chapter 14 . 3/21/2012
That was a really great story! I loved all the action, the teamwork, and how the story played out. Very nice details too. Thank you for sharing this and please keep writing!
SeanJ111 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
I have really, really enjoyed your story so far! The set up has been fantastic; you start right in the middle of the action, creating angst and concern, and making us worry about and care for the character right from the start. Then you go back and set up the background of the story, and it makes sense! It is a really good story that is not too farfetched to be believable. And you keep the suspense going by switching back and forth between characters and timelines. This has been such a treat and I really look forward to reading the rest of this amazing story! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Belker chapter 14 . 10/29/2011
Great story, with hurt!Steve and a worried Danny. Well written and paced! Thanks
cytpotter chapter 14 . 10/20/2011
:) LOVED this story! It was great! Fast moving and lots of whump! Just the way I like! ;) Thank you for the great read! I love looking back through this site and finding great stories that were written a while ago!
wotumba1 chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
LOL at the bell

great story!
wotumba1 chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
i do, i do!
wotumba1 chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
'camouflaged against the white of the sheets'? - brilliant!

love that chapter!
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
'passing out in a very masculine way'? *raises eyebrow*