Reviews for Don't think about Him
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
ungggg kill me DEAD with this! seriously, I'm crying. Immortality and Bloodline were the nails in my coffin when it came to hating Alt-Liv - I just couldn't anymore, not at all, and this fic is the perfect cap to such a fantastically written storyline.
marifreica chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Again...

You not only made like Altlivia but you lso managed to make me feel sorry for her.

aawwwnn... I just want to give her a hug!
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Though I do not much like *her*, I did really like this story. The repeating mottos were a really nice touch. And I do almost feel sympathetic for her situation... Great job!
Poroto chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Interesting...

really interesting
Aussie-Muggle chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Immortality was a brilliant and cruel episode wasn't it?

I love Peter/Olivia but I can't really bring myself to hate Altlivia... so I really enjoyed this. You got into her head space really well and ended on a perfect note.
KayleeG chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Great story. I am as fascinated by Altlivia as you are and I really like this look into her mind as she attempts to remind herself that Peter is in love with Olivia, not her as she falls deeper into her mission. I've been so focused on Olivia's feelings of betrayal in all this, that I never considered that she must feel like crap too knowing she isn't who Peter thought he loved. Thanks for the story!
thegloryofspring chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Ambre! This is iincredible!/i Seriously, you have Altlivia's voice PERFECT. It is absolutely perfect! The entire thing about her always having a motto - I can itotally/i see that as being true! Simply amazing, my darling, as always!
AlleyKitty chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I need a Fringe cast group hug right now with me in the middle, squished between Peter and Lincoln!

Loved it! There is no reason to hate Bolivia or Baby Dunham, right? Stories like this really make her more of a person instead of a plot device.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I'm already crying, but I'm not even past the first paragraphs.

Ambre, why are you so awesome? I loved this story.
Queequeg1224 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh man that was really good. I'm one of the rare people that still like Altlivia, or it feels like that anyway.

My heart broke for her in this episode and I even though I ship our Olivia and Peter hardcore, I still want Altlivia to be happy. Everything is fucked for her now. Poor thing. :(

Great job. :)
Fantasy Cat chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Despite my hardcore P/O shippiness, I did feel bad for AltLiv in the last episode. Anna Torv really worked her acting magic. But yeah AltLiv never intended to get pregnant over there...at least that is my view of it and now her life is starting to fall apart. I think it's gonna allow her to relate to ourLiv more in that way. Good story here.
Averiada chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
So wonderful! Being a hard core Peter and Olivia shipper, I'm right now crying for "her", and if I woulnt love some much our Olivia, almost would wish a happy end for Fauxlivia, it means, with Peter.

You have catch perfectly the real pain and anguish both Peter and Fauxlivia (and Olivia, for sure, but of a different kind) must be feeling right now, each one of them for their own reasons.