Reviews for Sins Of The Father
theHuntgoeson chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
I've just caught up with the last three chapters of this great story. The tension is amazing, and you've wrapped things up nicely, giving Alex one last moment with Molly before being reunited with Gene and Jenna. Just one thing, who was the little girl whom Alex rescued? And won't we see Keats getting his nasty come-uppance?
sash queen of the jungle chapter 19 . 7/21/2011
Thank god. You had me going there thinking that Alex was not going to make it. Relieved is not the word but I am. Loved genes comforting words to Alex. I just melted when gene whispered your my little fighter you both are. And then his sudden panic to confirm that the baby was ok. Loved jens reaction to mum and dad visiting her. Can't wait for more please update soon. Thanks for writing.
pussycatwithattitude chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
Oh no, you can't kill her! You just can't. Brilliant chapter, the bits in italics were extremely hard-hitting. Please update soon!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
No way...what a ironic twist. So Alex dies in gene world and leaves gene and Jenna alone, but wakes up with Molly distressed that she has lost gene, jenna and the baby. How sad. Will Jenna be ok? How will gene take the news of losing his bolly? Please update soon.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 17 . 6/3/2011
Wow a plan is forming together but how is gene going to fix this? How is he going to help Alex and Jenna? Poor innocent Jenna and the unborn baby. Brillant chapter and a good return to writing. Thanks for update. Can't wait for more.
pussycatwithattitude chapter 17 . 6/2/2011
It was not awful at all, the fact Gene has now seen sense and believes Alex is fantastic. Another explosive chapter, really hope that Alex, Jenna and the child will be OK. Please update soon.
theHuntgoeson chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
Wow! I've just found this story and I've read it all in one sitting. It's great - I love the timeshifts which enabled the post-S3 Alex to meet a younger Gene and conceive Jenna, and the Keats/Jenette storyline is terrific, especially the cliffhangers. But how can Gene possibly believe Keats? And is the little girl Jenette's daughter? Please update soon!
pussycatwithattitude chapter 16 . 4/30/2011
What, what, WHAT? It beats me how Gene can believe a slimeball like Keates. I know the baby must be a major shock to his system, but they simply cannot break up over HIM. Fiesty and thrilling end, please update soon!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 16 . 4/30/2011
What the beep beep...this is screwed up in a very dramatic the audience does not know whether they are coming or going sort if way... I am shocked. I expected gene to believe the love of his life not the scumbag Keats. How dare gene not believe Alex and accuse her of someone else being jennas dad...I am shocked that even gene hunt would make his pregnant di walk home. Then OMG who is the girl with the bomb? Is it real or a dream? It's so wrong but so right at the same time. Please update soon.
sillygenie chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
Another duh-duh-duh moment, skillfully managed. Great stuff!x
sash queen of the jungle chapter 15 . 4/21/2011
Yeah! So there is going to be another little hunt? Jenna is finally going to have a brother or sister? What a shock for gene but he will be proud as punch as not heed to any of Keats ramblings. He will not believe any of Keats lies and there has been lots of trust built up between gene and Alex to make their relationship work in a happy family setup with Jenna. Is Jenna going to be ok? Please update soon.
pussycatwithattitude chapter 15 . 4/21/2011
I hope Jenna can survive this, and Gene and Alex's relationship. Alex is pregnant? Wonder how everyone will react to this news. Please update soon :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 14 . 4/17/2011
Baby... What baby not genes, but gene had a soft side and knew jenette was a mother. Is gene ok? Is jenna going to live? Please update soon.
pussycatwithattitude chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
You are horrible. If Gene, and Jenna dies... You must update this sooooon.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 13 . 4/10/2011
Oh no Jenna! Is she going to be ok? I can just image the look of pure rage in the manc lions face. Someone has his manc cub and they shot her. He is going to murder someone. Thanks for update. Hope u have a nice holiday and enjoyed meeting keeley, you lucky devil! Can't wait to read more.