Reviews for On the outside looking in
beadedheart chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This was so adorable. Please please please expand it! I want to see what happens next.
steenbeans chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hey :)

I'm cheating on the VM-fandom by reading your story lol.

Ok so I *still* haven't gotten around to watching this show. But I grew up on these books, so I know and love the characters. This is great. Wonderful tension, witty banter, love it all! This pair has such excellent chemistry. Sigh.

Hope all is well!
Petra chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Love it! :)
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
that was both funny and good keep it up
soulfulstar chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was just overly cute! Had me smiling and giggling through the whole thing. If only this really happened in either the books or tv series. Nicely done :)
safewithklaroline chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I love you, it's official. I have been searching all afternoon for some good fanfictions and thought I'd check up to see if you'd written any because I hadn't visited your profile in forever. I find not only 1, but 2 gorgeously written pieces. You're the best and I'll be hanging out for the multiple-chapter fic you mentioned.

Lots of love Brynndabella
Corallie chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Great one-piece. :) Their interactions felt very natural and I could totally see them behaving that way. And the last part was so unexpected but it made the whole thing even better.
wellversedinconverse chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH OMG! You are incredible did you know? LOL Seriously this is what I want soooo much from the show. I can't. even. *dies*

Bravo! Keep up the great work! I love reading your stories hon!

Christy19 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Great story! :)
XxBaby.BooxX chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
this story made my day! i loved it. And look forward to reading more of your work :)

-Boo x
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Loved it loved it loved it... You should update ;)
tvjunkie159 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
WOAH! this was so good! you perfectly captured the elena/damon banter, i was smiling the whole time. and i LOVE the last lines, he would always be the one outside looking in. so good! please make a multi-chapter one of them. i love the pairing and you portray them so well!
LittleFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow. I thoroughly enjoyed that. It was written really well and I thought you kept them in character amazingly. I loved the flirting between them, I can totally picture this scene. Thankyou for writing this, loved it XD
FireFairy219 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
That would be perfect for the show to use :D It was a nice read, very credible. The end was a little unexpected and at first seemed somewhat out of place, but now I can definitely appreciate it. It's just so true.

And could you check out my TVD story as well, pretty please with a cherry on top? I'm new at writing for this show and I'd love some feedback from someone who's been writing a lot more fanfics for it :) (It's a character study on Damon, in case you were wondering)
navimalo chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Cutest fic ! Thank you for them !

A little tenderness in this savage world !
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »