Reviews for On the outside looking in
Rosesareforever chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I loved it! ;)
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Wonderful one shot. I loved the banter and the flirting, it reminded me of how they used to act around each other before everything became so serious.

I actually love John to pieces especially that he's so infuriatingly right about everything all the time. I love it.
Lethalvampire chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I want to know what happens next. I cant wait for this to be a multi-chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Loved the fluff. Always needed
ThreeJays chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I liked this. True that it's a bit fluffy, but I liked the banter, and I thought it was a great idea to have Elena back him off. I'm a bit of a sucker for Damon in the kitchen, and the culmination in the high five was just perfect.
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I totally loved it! And the end with Stefan standing outside...amazing done!
stormageddon chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was really cute.
Breathlesswhisper15 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I loved this! I'm glad you keep the characters true to their actual personality's :) It make the story all the more believable which is so much more fun! You are defiantly becoming one of my favorite Delena fanfic writers! Can't wait for the next one!
ZayZay1221 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I love it make more soon
kat chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Thank you for posting this today because after I read your earlier story I was depressed because I couldn't believe (but some part of me could she is after a very young) that Elena would cheat on Damon and with Stefan no less. There is no greater betrayal. I was bummed and slightly down but this story is just pure frothy fun, light, lovable, easy and perfect. Just how I picture all interactions between them to be. And the best part being Stefan, outside realizing that his time with her is limited because there is a much better future for her, a superior choice in Damon. I loved Stefan's realization that no matter what this was the start of the end for him and Elena. Any chance you'll continue this story because it has tons of potential. If not I will eagerly await your multi-chapter story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I love it! Can't wait for the next update :)
clashcityrocker083 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Much happier! These are the kind of fics I enjoy reading, very cute, very enjoyable. Thanks D And looking forward to the multi-chapter fic as well!
Alice chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Absolutely LOVED IT! Great job:)
00JLO chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Good fanfic.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Loved the chemistry between the two. Well done.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »