Reviews for CRUNCH
Mouse95 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
"Creative cussing" I love it your stories never disappoint.
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh, I'm sure it just killed Dean to leave the impala even if it was for Sam's benefit. Nice drabble
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Poor Impala and poor Sam and Dean. I hate winter roads when they are that bad. It's not the Impala's fault it can't handle the snow.
badaiwind chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
They have to leave her there, ouch...
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Awwww. Poor baby! She got into a drift and shook up her boys. She wouldn't have wanted to do that. :( I like the 'creative cussing'. :D I expect they'd get everything they had to cover with for a walk like that. Hope they weren't too far from help.

Nice one. :)
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Poor baby!

I think I almost feel worse for her than the guys, after all they're used to getting hurt.
88Ivories chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Poor Impala! I liked.
Swellison chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hi Ness,

We're on the same wavelength tonight;-) I liked this, it felt like I was in the Impala with the boys. I can just see Dean filling the air with his puffs of creative cussing!

Sue
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
"C'mon, baby…I know you don't like the snow,"... I can just picture Dean growling that and it's all kinds of sexy! :-)
Dizzo chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oooh, poor Impala - sounds like you and I had some kind of mental connection this week. Poor battered and bruised Sammy had better take care on that ice ... don't want more bruises to add to the collection!

x
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
OMG not just injured Winchesters but now an injured Impala! You certainly know how to hit Dean where it hurts LOL!