Reviews for Klay Fox
eenayde chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This is so awesome. Get back into the series then! Please update.
xenaseth chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I guess I have to wait for a miracle!
Please update I kinda feel sorry for the story if its abandoned The story is good. The characters are well built along with their supposed role in Naru-chan's life. It is truly entertaining and it makes you want to read more. So please update!
IrunaLyoko chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
MORE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
When will you update? You posted this FOREVER AGO'!
I loved this story!
If you have like, writers block or something just continue Clay Fox! That rocked as well, yeah? I feel very disappointed. I mean, this must be abandoned, right? At least give a notice and give it to someone to write for you! Plz.
I'M GONNA FRIGGIN CRAZY IF YOU DONT POST SOON, AHHH!

POST!

Plz.

Please.

Give a notice. How long can it take to write another chapter? It could be super short!

This is abandoned, right?
eenayde chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Amazing... I don't think you needed to re-write it though. It was good before. I don't mind that kind of stuff as long as the grammar isn't too bad, like incorrect spelling ALL THE TIME and no full stops and stuff. I hate that stuff. No offence to anyone.
Um... When is the next chapter coming out? Plz don't abandon this story! You know when some people haven't posted in like, two friggin' years?! I HATE it!

I really like this!
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
PLZ CONTINUE! I LOVE IT! By the way, will you still update Clay Fox? You stopped at the most important part man! I hate the cliffhanger! Plz tell me what happened!
berserker chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Is this abandoned? If so then what a waste a story unfinished is dead world in the eyes of a reader.
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Aww! This is so sad but at the same time heartwarming. Interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
L chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
More would be SUPER COOL.
One With No Name-OWNN chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
woh, so, this is different. I hope to read more soon!
Shadow-hunter93 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Loved the other story and I'm sure I'll love this version to. Hope you update soon!
DangoDaikazaku chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Aww!
xxangelbitexx chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
aaahhh...!im soooo happy ure rewriting this not liked the other one sucked or anything, no,no.!it was great.!i read every chapter and enjoyed it,but this one already sounds awesome at the first chapter.!i love,love it.!

anywhooo..um.. 3
FujoshiKiyo chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Its so sad :,( But I like this beginning a lot. I think its more of an attention grabber than "Clay Fox". However I still liked that a lot. I'm curious to how you will change it. Good Work :D
Update Bug chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
i like this new verion of the stroy but i also thought that the original story was brilliant. how much of it are you going to change because i thought that the way that you wrote the original was very good and I don't know if it'll be as good if you change the story line to much