Reviews for The Cave Official Series 4: Glowing Hope
chels chapter 4 . 4/21
More!
Shinigami5910 chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
Is this the end of the Cave series? God I wish there was more! Chloes super badass! AND FINALLY, FINALLY Lex and Chloe are together!

With Sam and Annabel as two new cubs, this little pack has so much potential!
VeronikaB chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
oh i really love this series
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
For the record, I would absolutely adore a new chapter or a new story in the series. Chloe & Lex deserve it
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Love this and the AU series. Please finish!
Sheikah1010 chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
Spook you know that if you don't write another one I'll cry... This was pretty amazing and you should let lex live because who doesn't love him : D
Sheikah1010 chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
That was probably the sweetest Lex/Chloe I've ever had the pleasure of reading from you! I mean even amidst all the supernatural and out of this world plot points you still manage to make this a story about relationships, which is why I've always loved your fics. The reason the paranormal aspects of your stories work so well is because you temper them with real bonds (friendship/family/romance/etc.) I've always enjoyed that about your writing. However fantastical the subject matter might get, you always manage to ground them in reality with dynamic characters and strong relationships.
Virgogirl1979 chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Totally love this series. So glad that you finally had chloe and lex get together. I hope you decide to continue this series, maybe have clark return, or find a cure for jack. Anyway, awesome story as always. Thanks!
ayana45 chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
As always loving this story! I've wanted it chlex this whole series and I'm so glad they are finally together! astrid26a
Critic Reviewer chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
YEAH! She so deserves to be happy. I think Chloe should take Sam with her, her mother is obviously unfit.
the norwegian dyslectic chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
nice:) do moira want to ceep him or do chloe get him?
Veronica chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
Awesome...I can not wait for what happens next...I am so intrigued...Please update!
adiba123 chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
I like the turn this chapther has taken :P
vamp1987 chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
God, I hope she just healed him because if she didn't this story arc is becoming so depressing. Great emotional chapter though. There are tears, you can't see them, but they are there.