Reviews for PokeGirl: Ashlyn's Story
Samster687 chapter 10 . 3/16
Oh my Arceus! This story is soooooo good! Ashlyn is just so adorable and fierce! I love how Gary was hitting on Ashlyn at the gym without even realizing it was her. Oh my Arceus! If he ever finds out, that would just be priceless! Anyways, this story is amazing and I can't wait to read more!
StrongGuy159 chapter 10 . 1/30
Awesome story continue please.
Kira and Kuro chapter 3 . 1/30
Scyther
egg
Shiny Evee!
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 10 . 1/11
Hmmm...I wonder who the officer is...
Please continue and update soon! _
Bulbreon chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
well i'm on chapter three and your votes shouldn't have such good pokemon to trade for a shitty fearow and maybe a God Damn Shiny/Regular Eevee or even a ditto for that matter, and seriously a Dratini is really Over Powered. Should've had her trade em' for some pokemon that had around the same level and more importantly stats for those trash pokemon, but all in all your story so far, I really like it except for the fact that team rocket was just like, 'Yeah, we lost a bet, now we quit our team' like c'mon they are criminals they wouldn't just quit in a heartbeat.
wuf222 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Keep going! Its good.
Lizabeth Black chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
Love this story very much so please keep updating more chapters.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
clockright chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
Hopefully you just mean to end it for now. It seems that team rocket is back. Does that mean Butch and Kassidy? Or are there any other members of team rocket?
clockright chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Thank you for writing this! I think it is pretty funny that you dealt with Jessie and James so quickly.
The way that the pokemon interact with Ashlyn is pretty awesome. She has a pretty balanced team going for her, which is the opposite of canon.
I have always wondered if Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny are pokemon. I guess they could be clones too.
Thank you again for writing this. I think that Gary may have bit off more than he can chew.
Bye,
clockright
PyruxDeltax chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
Who are you planning on pairing ash with?
Please, say Lance!
Random is Random chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Hobby Gymnast
Pen pals /Ericka (can't decide . )
Random is Random chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
1) Shiny Eevee!
2) Shy?
3) Female!
Random is Random chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Okay I think Ashlyn should trade the Fearow for a Rapidash and the Rattata for an egg. The egg should hatch into a Shiny Eevee (hurrah for shiny Umbreon w)
Red Cheetah 93 chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Hobby: drawing; Pen Pals: Liza, Ericka, and Tracy.