Reviews for PokeGirl: Ashlyn's Story
SithLordNilis chapter 3 . 12/7
My answer is 12*12 also known as 144
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 11 . 11/10
RoseBloodmane chapter 11 . 10/20
Very interesting story you have here. I had a great time reading it. There isn't very many Fem Ash stories out there and it's really disappointing. This one is one of the good ones so far. Although I don't really like the males in Pokemon much (I mean as far as a relationship with Ash/Ashlyn). They just don't look good together if you ask me. Something to think about doing if you want a pairing that is Unique with not very many stories.

FemAsh X Skyla (Only 6 Ash X Skyla stories)
FemAsh X Rosa (Only 5 Ash X Rosa stories)
FemAsh X Lisia (Only 1 Ash X Lisia small story I think)
FemAsh X Kris (Zero stories for this pair at the moment. Kris is the female character of Heartgold and Soulsilver in case your wondering)
FemAsh X Rui (There is only six Ash X Rui stories. Rui is the female character for Orre)
FemAsh X Whitney (There is 5 Ash X Whitney stories out there and one FemAsh one at the moment)

Anyways those are the ones that have very few stories at the moment. Personally I would like to see more Ash X Skyla, Ash X Rosa, Ash X Kris, and Ash X Rui stories, but that's just me. Yes in that order as well.

Anyways Favorite and waiting to read more. If you don't feel like making it a FemAsh Yuri story this time then maybe you can humor me by making one at some point XD.
Leon Midnight chapter 5 . 3/7
Question 1:

Drawing or Gymnast

Question 2:

Liza, Flannery and Erika in that order.

Tá, tá!
Leon Midnight chapter 3 . 3/7
Answers to questions:

1-Scyther or Rapidash
2-Egg
3-Shiny Eevee or Dratini (eevee preferably. SO KAWAIII!)
annamounce999 chapter 11 . 2/14
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 11 . 2/4
this is awesome I love it
Day loves music j chapter 11 . 1/2
Please make this palletshipping
917brat chapter 11 . 9/30/2016
I so adore this and seriously hope that you update this again soon because this is an amazing story.
DarkCielo27 chapter 11 . 8/26/2016
Please update I'm enjoying this and this fanfic is the only one where Jessie and James join ash's journey
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 11 . 7/19/2016
That was awesome I love it Keep them coming.
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 10 . 7/19/2016