Reviews for After Your Life
Digi Knower chapter 24 . 8/13/2011
AWEEEEEEEE! YOu are so mean I wanted to see what happens what is Yoshimori doing and how will things turn out (pouts) now we have twait to see T.T
yoshien chapter 24 . 8/12/2011
Oh snap plz continue the show must go on
Digi Knower chapter 23 . 7/31/2011
well if you are already going to do a long chapter you might as well make it even longer and not leave us hanging .

oh and awww the story is going to end NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! T.T why must it end :(
yoshin chapter 23 . 7/31/2011
Omg I just started reading durarara fic's and there awesome shizaya for ever. Anyway you should have two chapters for your ending like part 1 and part 2 because this story is gonna finish with a bang and I'm really glad that I decide to read this story because now I'm hooked 3
yoshien chapter 22 . 7/21/2011
*gasp*NoOOOOO Yoshimori has been turned why he doesn't even remember Gen why must the author be so cruel maybe she'll have mercy and let gen and yoshi be together plz and no more cliffhangers thank you 3
Digi Knower chapter 22 . 7/20/2011
oh no did Yoshmori just attack Gen 0.0 Oh know what will happen plz hurry and update I want to know what Yoshimori has done and what Gen will do
yoshien chapter 21 . 7/20/2011
*gasp*oh snap the monster that Gen saw in the dungeon was Yoshimori and hopefully they end up together damn you cliffhangers damn you 3
Digi Knower chapter 21 . 7/18/2011
yay the story is getting close to the grand finally and who will yoshimori choose and will eki get to make the last bond ohhh i cant wait to see .
spexy chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
umm just a few things... 2 actually,

1 you forgot about yoshimori's love for baking cakes

2 i love the little stories you add at the end of the chapters XD
YaOiPrInCeSs16 chapter 18 . 5/25/2011
Though Eki is kinda the bad guy, I can't help but like him a little. I like where this going :) At least Yoshimori didn't kill him though, then again I wouldn't be surprised if he did either hahaha! Anywho, please continue! :3
Digi Knower chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
dear dam that was one heck of a cliff hanger. well the story is going really well so i hope you can do more soon .
yoshien chapter 14 . 5/10/2011
To tell you the honest truth every time I've passed this story I judged it before reading it but when I started reading it was like the old saying "don't judge a book by its cover"and I'm glad that I stated reading why because you've got some skill with this pairing in order for this couple to survive authors like you must update often and create new stories so plz continue yoshi gen yoshien 4 eva

Yoshien out !)
yoshien chapter 13 . 5/9/2011
Omg you keep me on the edge of my seat plz plz update again yoshi gen yoshien 4 eva

Yoshien out !)
Digi Knower chapter 13 . 5/8/2011
poor Yoshimori he's all depressed and Eki is taking advantage of that XD ALso poor Gen is going crazy to go after Yoshimori XD
yoshien chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
Yea plz I hope he dosent prevail YoshiGenyoshien plz keep this couple alive with your writing