Reviews for Meeting the King of New York
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Wow! I'm really surprised this doesn't have more views, faves, or follows! This is a great fic! :D
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I found it interesting and fun, but I am not really familiar with newsies and how that went. But I felt you nailed Eddy spot on
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Fantastic. Never would have thought of this crossover but it fits perfectly! The last paragraph really makes the piece and brings it all together full circle. Wonderful job.
angelthatfell chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I liked it a lot! I had never thought these two would work well together but they DO! I loved Davids advice too.
kk chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Really liked your story nice idea, and a pretty fitting moral for both shows kinda.
Brave Battalion chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I love this story. Narnia X Newsies crossovers are my favorites. You kept David very much in character. Even if he's all old now. :)
Arianna of the Sea chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I really like this story. I love both Newsies and Narnia, both books and movies. The characters are both very well writen and I just like the creative idea behind it. Thank you. -Ari-
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I really loved the angle from which you wrote this. It seemed a bit strange to think of Edmund taking advice once he's already been a king, but he handled it with good humor. These men would really get along. Great story!
andorra ankara chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
very interesting...:)
Mush's Skittles chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I love the idea of having these two characters have a conversation. I never made that royalty parallel, although I certainly noticed it in both Narnia and Newsies. It's one of the things I find most compelling about people and characters, and especially enjoy in Spot and Jack, like you mentioned in this story. It's the inner royalty. So I really enjoyed that.

The only thing I was missing was a story arc. I realize that this is just a conversation, but it left me wanting. I think this is definitely something you could pick up after a while. I would love to hear Lucy's thoughts on the strike! And, yes, I'm sure Peter WOULD love to talk to David. David, in this, actually reminds me of Professor Kirk, especially when he does things "merrily." So I guess what I'm saying is I would like to see what happens when you intersect other aspects of the worlds.

You left me curious, a very good sign!

Well done!