Reviews for Eavesdropping
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 1/10
Haha... I was like "this is waaaaaaaaay too awkward." And then I realised and laughed. An awkward grin came over my face and when Will kept making referances with Jem disgusted but slightly amused... I cracked up big time. The pillow throwing and slight I think I know what you're talking about but I'm not going to think about it anymore, least I become awkward. Oh gosh this was great. He he.
PercabethxEverlarkxJessa chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
AWESOME STORY! I WAS CRACKING UP THE ENTIRE TIME
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I'll be completely honest I thought he was teaching her how to use the violin
Jessibarrios chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Lol I thought he was teaching her how to play violin! But you made me chuckle with the chop sticks :) I wasn't expecting that last part :) thank you! I enjoyed this!
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I thought he was teaching Tessa to play the violin. So funny!
ink2parchment chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I thought she was trying to play his violin. Is was funny, by the way, I laughed out loud and my sister looked at me crazy, before realising I was reading fanfiction and asking me for the link.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Perhaps this may seem a bit brusque, and I apologize if it does, but long ago I swore to myself that I wouldn't read/write fanfiction about books because I'm terribly paranoid that everything would pale compared to the original. However, my resistance finally wore down and I found this! Gosh, was I ever wrong. This was hilarious and just perfect. The characters stood up wonderfully to their originals, and I could just imagine this happening. The writing was splendid and conveyed everything clearly (perhaps a bit TOO clearly, judging on Will's confusion). Amazing job on this, and I hope to see more!
Poisonous Pen chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Oh my gawd, chopsticks, I'm sorry, but gosh, chopsticks... But I promise my face was never like . And there's a lot of lol in chopsticks, you hear? This made my day lol. ;)
ang3lm3l0dy chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I love this! It's so funny!
guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
LOL funny!
me chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
i thought they were playing an instrument
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
It was wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Omfg fell off my chair laughing
XD
Minions
Miss Light Bright chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I absolutely loved it and you must write more like it!