Reviews for Eavesdropping
Jessibarrios chapter 1 . 3/9
Lol I thought he was teaching her how to play violin! But you made me chuckle with the chop sticks :) I wasn't expecting that last part :) thank you! I enjoyed this!
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I thought he was teaching Tessa to play the violin. So funny!
ink2parchment chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I thought she was trying to play his violin. Is was funny, by the way, I laughed out loud and my sister looked at me crazy, before realising I was reading fanfiction and asking me for the link.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Perhaps this may seem a bit brusque, and I apologize if it does, but long ago I swore to myself that I wouldn't read/write fanfiction about books because I'm terribly paranoid that everything would pale compared to the original. However, my resistance finally wore down and I found this! Gosh, was I ever wrong. This was hilarious and just perfect. The characters stood up wonderfully to their originals, and I could just imagine this happening. The writing was splendid and conveyed everything clearly (perhaps a bit TOO clearly, judging on Will's confusion). Amazing job on this, and I hope to see more!
Musical Shadows chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Oh my gawd, chopsticks, I'm sorry, but gosh, chopsticks... But I promise my face was never like . And there's a lot of lol in chopsticks, you hear? This made my day lol. ;)
ang3lm3l0dy chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I love this! It's so funny!
guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
LOL funny!
me chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
i thought they were playing an instrument
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
It was wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Omfg fell off my chair laughing
XD
Minions
Miss Light Bright chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I absolutely loved it and you must write more like it!
Magsforever chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Very funny. I actually laughed a few times and got some very odd looks. I figure out what Will was thinking a little too quickly, but I always knew I had a gutter mind. But atleast I figured out the chopsticks quickly as well ;)
vickifay chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Contrary to what you thought, this actually didn't suck. I found it rather hilarious- well, as hilarious as anything else is when you're sleep-deprived and crazed from your own writing XD Defenitely favoriting!
The-Alpha-She-Wolf chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That was so funny. God, Will thinks wrong, although I gotta admit that I knew what he was thinking. This is great!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »