Reviews for As You Wish
Melodie2571 chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
I cried I cried I cried i cried I cried ughhhhh love you Mia and that speech that Paul gave omg ughhhhhhh I miss everyone I miss Finn I miss Cory I miss Kurt I miss Blaine and Darren and Rachel and Santana and Brittany and Chris and Artie and ughhhhh and Sam and Quinn and Puck and Tina God I even miss the hag jk love you Tina ughhhhhhhh why couldn't Glee have gone on forever?
Melodie2571 chapter 14 . 10/25/2015
So I have chairs on my deck too but they're spinny so the whole time Blainey and Kurtie were talking on the deck I just imagined Kurt spinning around and around and now I can't stop laughing
Melodie2571 chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I laughed so hard when Mia said are you sure you're not being filmed for a show on Fox? OMG I JUST REWATCHED FOUR MINUTES AND IM REALLY SAD THAT CHRIS IS GAY BECAUSE HOT DAMN BOYYYYYYYYY AND REMEMBER SUE'S VAMPIRE OUTFIT!? SHE WORE THAT WHILE THEY PERFORMED OMGGGGGGGGGGGG
Melodie2571 chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
Ughhhhhhhhhh I miss them so much it's becoming a problem I legit have almost five thousand pictures of the Glee cast on my phone what is life?
Melodie2571 chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
ILL HELP YOU THINK KURTIE! HERES WHAT YOU NEED T DO:
STEP ONE:KICK THE CRAP OUT OF JEFF
STEP TWO:JUST GO AHEAD AND KILL HIM
STEP THREE:RIDE INTO THE SUNSET WITH BLAINE IN A UNICORN AND THEN COME BACK TO GET THE REST OF YOU PR BFFS (basically the New Directions and your parents)
FINAL STEP:LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Melodie2571 chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
Ok I'm sorry but I laughed when he said "the person he couldn't stand". LIKE YES BLAINE KILL THAT BITCH WHO STOLE YOUR KURTIE
Lyandra chapter 20 . 4/18/2014
oh my god, i just read the little note on your page... i am so sorry i started to push you to this! my lovely mother died in 2013 too and, as a writer, was awful to try being criative! i know i cant not just say i know what you passed by, but i know by far... i feel so sorry... /3

just know that, even if i am on the other side of the earth, i will be there for you always! your fanfiction bring (in the past, i dont know the verb) me peace when i was looking for, and if i know i can make this for you, i would do the best of me! anything! you know my name, you can search on me on facebook, my nickname is lyandradelro through... i was wondering we could talk, maybe!

hope you're good! see ya 3
Lyandra chapter 20 . 4/18/2014
FOR LOVE OF GOD, UPDATE THIS FANFICTION!

it has been a long time since i started waiting for this... i am brazilian but the language did not stop me to read, and fall in love with your fanfiction! i am a writer too, i know it ain't easy to keep updating, but can you give this fic a closure? even if i dont want to end... i just... love this so much to see been forgoten like this... can you think about my case? my name is lyandra delcastanher rodrigues, by the way, a big fan of yours :)
lyandra chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
PLEASE, CONTINUE THIS HISTORY!
Lisedee chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
Sorry you have to put this story on hiatus. I don't think it needs rewriting but maybe you need to read it again as a whole before you continue. Anyway, writing is about enjoyment and if you don't enjoy it, then just let it be for now. Good work Hun, kept me completely enthralled!
RainIsMyFavouriteColour chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
Well, it's a pity this is in hiatus but this is still an awesome story :D
I also understand about the indefinite hiatus since I kind of have the same problem with continuing stories. But anyways, I'm adding this to my alerts and favourites since I really do/did enjoy/ed reading :)
Aoife Malfoy chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
That sucks. It was a real good story. Hope you find your muse again soon!
joey chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
cool
LvSammy chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
Okay...this is really awesome...but i see you havent updated since June...I really hope that you update soon. HOpe real life gives you a break so you can post something to this soon. It's really good.
judyy613 chapter 19 . 9/29/2012