Reviews for As You Wish
Lyandra chapter 20 . 4/18/2014
oh my god, i just read the little note on your page... i am so sorry i started to push you to this! my lovely mother died in 2013 too and, as a writer, was awful to try being criative! i know i cant not just say i know what you passed by, but i know by far... i feel so sorry... /3

just know that, even if i am on the other side of the earth, i will be there for you always! your fanfiction bring (in the past, i dont know the verb) me peace when i was looking for, and if i know i can make this for you, i would do the best of me! anything! you know my name, you can search on me on facebook, my nickname is lyandradelro through... i was wondering we could talk, maybe!

hope you're good! see ya 3
Lyandra chapter 20 . 4/18/2014
FOR LOVE OF GOD, UPDATE THIS FANFICTION!

it has been a long time since i started waiting for this... i am brazilian but the language did not stop me to read, and fall in love with your fanfiction! i am a writer too, i know it ain't easy to keep updating, but can you give this fic a closure? even if i dont want to end... i just... love this so much to see been forgoten like this... can you think about my case? my name is lyandra delcastanher rodrigues, by the way, a big fan of yours :)
lyandra chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
PLEASE, CONTINUE THIS HISTORY!
Lisedee chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
Sorry you have to put this story on hiatus. I don't think it needs rewriting but maybe you need to read it again as a whole before you continue. Anyway, writing is about enjoyment and if you don't enjoy it, then just let it be for now. Good work Hun, kept me completely enthralled!
SN359 chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
Well, it's a pity this is in hiatus but this is still an awesome story :D
I also understand about the indefinite hiatus since I kind of have the same problem with continuing stories. But anyways, I'm adding this to my alerts and favourites since I really do/did enjoy/ed reading :)
Aoife Malfoy chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
That sucks. It was a real good story. Hope you find your muse again soon!
joey chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
cool
LvSammy chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
Okay...this is really awesome...but i see you havent updated since June...I really hope that you update soon. HOpe real life gives you a break so you can post something to this soon. It's really good.
judyy613 chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
nice story
PerfectBlackbird chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
to muchh :)
L chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
Please tell me that there's going to be another chapter!

I read this on one day and I'm totally in love with the story.

You're such an amazing writer.

Oh pleaaase, I need more!

I'm seriously addicted!
TeegyBee chapter 18 . 4/8/2012
Omg, your story is freaking amazing!

Please, please, please update soon. As much as I don't want this to end, I look forward to reading how you tie up the end (if you tie it up, or just leave us hanging)

Anyway, fantastic job. You have a wonderful writing style!
TeegyBee chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
WOW! This is an absolutely amazing story. I'm sorry it has taken me 10 chapters to reply, but that's because I read them all one after the other, too eager to stop and review. Bit I had to review and finish reading for the day as its 4:45am and I should probably get to sleep! Again, amazing story, there really is no part that I can point out as a favourite, the whole story is my favourite! I look forward to reading the rest tomorrow :)
Kissme123 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012