Reviews for Knave of Hearts
IlithyiaCZ chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
soooo perfert, i have to laugh... :)
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Awwwww...so sweet:) After Puckleberry, I would really like to see these 2 get together (my goodness, he's handsome!...& those abs...ok, now I'm having a hot flash! lol)

thanks for this little story...I can just picture them on their dateL)

~elle
hey chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This was cute! My favourite couple is Sam and Quinn but this couple is cute too. :)
Myrle 16 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011

Azmin 0 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Awww :0D

I LOVED this :0D x
LaughsWithTears chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I really liked this story. If only it was actually part of the show. :)
mynameinlights15 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Aw :] I loved it! You should definitley write more Rachel/Sam!
Eunomia chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Even though I do not like valentines day, I thought this story was very sweet. Rachel is no ordinary girl, why should they have an ordinary date? I hope you write more of these.
Summer's Journey903 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Holy Samchel, That was CUTE!

aww, i want someone to order me a heart shaped pizza! haha. I hate this holiday but this made my day a whole lot better! Thatnk you )

Keep it going with this couple, it is too adorable!
The HongKonger chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
So Cute :) Stalking my favorite shipping :)
calhoun91 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
There really is a heart shape pizza? What? Why haven't I seen these? I'm terribly disappointed in the advertisements here.

But oh my goodness, this was adorable. Sam and Rachel are too cute. Sam was such an amazing boyfriend. I really wish that the show would go the Sam/Rachel route.
Lavenderlily12 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
It's funny how even though these two characters have had no actual scenes together on screen (other than Sam holding Rachel back when she was about to kick the football players which I have to say was pretty cute) i'm seriously loving the idea of these two together. Sam's like really laid back but not as dumb as Finn and Rachel's all out there so having someone as laid back as Sam would be good.

Plus it makes total sense since Finn and Quinn got back together.

Anyways really cute story! Kind of hope they use this ship in the show.
Sugar.SomeSpice chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Super, super, super, super cute.

Did I mention how cute this was?

Loved it.