Reviews for Terminus
BenoitRen chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Introducing a village in Terminus is interesting. I guess Falz needs some fear to feed itself. Weird that you chose "Falz" instead of "Force", though, considering all the rest that you kept from the English version.

The fight was rather short, though. But I guess it couldn't be helped.

As usual, you describe things well, like Terminus itself and the short fight.
Vicious Pink chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is one of my favorites out of your Royal Twin arc. For one, it's an interesting twist to visit Terminus so soon, though not completely unreasonable. How many of us can say we weren't curious about the other dome and went there at least for a peek before continuing on to collect the weapons of legend?

Again, bringing in some of the enemies to make up for a lack of story development in the game is a fantastic touch. At first I wasn't sure how I'd feel about there being actual people existing in Terminus (besides in Lashute), but it also works well in your story and helps bolster just how different Terminus is from the other domes. They don't even worship the same god (makes sense) and adhere to a very barbaric set of rules, all of it pointing to the corruption of a thousand years prior, still ongoing in Terminus, the nightmare dome.

Though Adan and his crew have taken their fair share of detours since starting their journey, I like it. The domes are brimming with life and personality, each with its unique dominion, emphasizing the isolation the societies of the Alisa 3 suffered after the Devastation War.