Reviews for In A Winchester Minute
Amazing! 100% Feels && Broken Heart Here But Amazing
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
The thing about the statue was great! Gosh I love sammy and dean! _
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is a great story. But I have a question. Redo-Sam Or the Sam we all know and love wake up and said he was hungery?
twomom chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Loved it!
carocali chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh, I LOVE how you ended this! I was really shocked that they did the wall right away. The way you've described this experience is fantastic! I hope they throw us little bones along the way, teasing us with the big release!

thanks for sharing!

:D
sentarla chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
interesting. I am currently going through and reading all the tags for 6.13 and you so far have been the only one that threw in an extra curve ball. I totally love the brain reset idea. excellent, totally excelllent. thanks!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh wow, just wow. Loved the two POV's. Sam suffering the flashback and hearing Dean's voice without knowing that it's Dean, just knowing the voice meant comfort and familiarity and love. And so he struggles and tries to hold on and find his way back. And then there is Dean, worried out of his mind, coaching his brother back, not giving up, although he is completely freaked. But when Sam comes back and acts like nothing happened, it freaks him out even more. Loved that you brought Bobby in. Grumpy attitude and all, he was exactly what Dean needed. The anal probe thing, priceless.

Sorry I didn't review earlier, didn't want to read this, because I was writing my own tag. Didn't want to read yours and then maybe use some of it, even unintentionally. This way I feel better, because I know everything I wrote is mine. I should have it up on Friday and there will be more stories on UnGen. It was a Tag Challenge. Hugs, Vonnie
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Aww this was sooo good! I missed last week's episode! Ack! I was so excited about the premiere and I missed the second episode! I'll have to find it online / Wonderful story love! :D
Visionairy chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh, you wrote exactly the story I wanted to read! I was wondering what would happen if Sam woke up, and then didn't even realize it had happened, and then I read your story ... excellent!

I liked that you switched POV's on this, too. And I particularly liked these sections, "For a second I thought I heard him. Calling to me. For a second a name came to mind and I opened my mouth.

The name was everything and everything hinged on the name.

I tried to call out. If I could just say the name maybe I could be saved, but the name wouldn't come and the voice was gone again." Ouch!

And then Dean saying, "Come on!" I demanded, fear once again turning to anger. "Stop being such a bitch. You need to try and help. I need your help," I choked out, giving him a good, hard, 'I so fucking mean it, dude' shake. I liked the description - knew exactly what you meant.

And, of course, Bobby saying, ""Firstly, you get that boy back here to me," Bobby said calmly. "We're not giving up on Sam, Dean. Smack the hell out of him if we have to. Fight monsters in the dark with a stick. He's not going down again. You got me?"

Wonderful ending to a heart-wrenching story. Really liked it!

(And on a side note - I never did have this ep after all - iTunes just renamed 'Like a Virgin' and sent it out again named 'Unforgiven',(sigh), and I didn't find out until Sat. morning. Well, at least I know I didn't crack first. lol. Still waiting on it.)

Can't wait for your next story!
crazybeagle chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh, so angsty. I like. Very much. And it is incredibly unnerving both how you described Sam being completely suffocated and trapped in a corner of his own head with the wall closing in on him like that- I like the idea of the wall itself attacking him- and also how he apparently didn't remember a thing when he woke up. This is a very foreboding story. There's hope in it, but the overwhelming impression we get is more urgency and panic than hope. Which really is cool, and different than the vast majority of stories within this fandom.

And lol with Dean's point of view. Naked gold guy...hahahaha
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
After watching the last episode this must have just poured out of you, all emotion and teeth. And thank God for that because now I don't have to see Sam writhing on the floor for the rest of the week.

And how perfectly insync with the odd little quirks Show throws out that Sam would just get up as though nothing had happened while Dean is still emotionally reeling. I can so see that happening in that chilling off-kilter Winchester way.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Really great tag Karen, so effective from both Sam and Dean's POV. The end of the episode had me on the edge of my seat and so did this tag, well written and totally believable. And could so imagine Dean ringing Bobby, totally panicked that cracks have appeared in the wall already.
spnMom chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This was frigging fantastic! Your ending with Sam just popping up and hungry... Why did I find that soooo creepy. Loved it. I need more!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I like how you wrote in from Sam and Dean's POV's.

Intense story.

As I read it, I felt sorry for the brothers and kept wondering if Sam was going to wake up.

The ending was unexpected as Sam just sat up and said he was hungry. Your tag was a different take then others I have read since Sam doesn't remember anything that happened.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

Take care.