Reviews for Unusual Findings
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I never realized it was that much.
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Cute! Thanks!
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I find this highly amusing. I *did* suspect it was a reveal-drabble, but I also doubted it, as it seemed too... Easy? Logical? Aeh.

Either way, I enjoyed reading! :D And as an answer: You're welcome x''D I like reviews too, so I do my best to review most of the stories I read. Most of them. Oh, and remember full stops at every sentence. You forgot some, one in the last line and another in one of the first.

Good work!

Nathalaia
Fluffy The Terrible chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
You trolled us big time
Bookwormefm chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I just had to laugh. That is very... amusing. I like the end, though. "Two hundred forty seven." That's a lot. :)
Morgana La Fai chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
You're stories have had been laughing for the whole evening. Normally I stay far, far away from Merlin-humor fanfics but yours are the exception to my rule. They're really funny, original ideas and they're well written. I can't read them without grinning like an idiot the whole way through :)

Keep up the good work! x x x

Love, Morgana La Fai x x x
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This made me chuckle :P I wouldn't put it past Merlinto keep a tally. If only just to rub in Arthur's face at a later date.
MagicalMoo chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Haha, that was great. Arthur gets conveniently knocked out so many times, it's a wonder he doesn't have brain damage.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Naww I wish they were longer...
Recordatio001 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I can just imagine this happening!

Keep writing stories, you have such a wonderful talent!
Khodgi01 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
lol I was totally expecting a reveal there :D This reminds me of the stormtrooper in... the 4th Star Wars movie? Go to YouTube and search 'Storm trooper hits head' and you should get a copy of the video.

The original version of the movie didn't have the sound effects. When they remastered it, they added the thunk XD I automatically added the same thunk noise to Arthur's accident...
PretendingToWrite chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Lol and I thought it'd be a reveal! Hah, I love how h just keeps adding on to th tally at the end.
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
LOL CLASSIC! (favs) Best giggle I've had for a while XD
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
haha that was awesome! Not what I expected at all. Great job!
pancakesareyummy chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I did think I was going to be a reveal! Meanie.

REALLY funny anyway! Arthur does get knocked out a lot... :D