Reviews for Unusual Findings
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I never realized it was that much.
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Cute! Thanks!
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I find this highly amusing. I *did* suspect it was a reveal-drabble, but I also doubted it, as it seemed too... Easy? Logical? Aeh.

Either way, I enjoyed reading! :D And as an answer: You're welcome x''D I like reviews too, so I do my best to review most of the stories I read. Most of them. Oh, and remember full stops at every sentence. You forgot some, one in the last line and another in one of the first.

Good work!

Nathalaia
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
You trolled us big time
Bookwormefm chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I just had to laugh. That is very... amusing. I like the end, though. "Two hundred forty seven." That's a lot. :)
Morgana La Fai chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
You're stories have had been laughing for the whole evening. Normally I stay far, far away from Merlin-humor fanfics but yours are the exception to my rule. They're really funny, original ideas and they're well written. I can't read them without grinning like an idiot the whole way through :)

Keep up the good work! x x x

Love, Morgana La Fai x x x
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This made me chuckle :P I wouldn't put it past Merlinto keep a tally. If only just to rub in Arthur's face at a later date.
MagicalMoo chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Haha, that was great. Arthur gets conveniently knocked out so many times, it's a wonder he doesn't have brain damage.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Naww I wish they were longer...
Recordatio001 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I can just imagine this happening!

Keep writing stories, you have such a wonderful talent!
Khodgi01 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
lol I was totally expecting a reveal there :D This reminds me of the stormtrooper in... the 4th Star Wars movie? Go to YouTube and search 'Storm trooper hits head' and you should get a copy of the video.

The original version of the movie didn't have the sound effects. When they remastered it, they added the thunk XD I automatically added the same thunk noise to Arthur's accident...
prettycoolispose chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Lol and I thought it'd be a reveal! Hah, I love how h just keeps adding on to th tally at the end.
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
LOL CLASSIC! (favs) Best giggle I've had for a while XD
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
haha that was awesome! Not what I expected at all. Great job!
pancakesareyummy chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I did think I was going to be a reveal! Meanie.

REALLY funny anyway! Arthur does get knocked out a lot... :D