Reviews for It Had To Be You
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Ah, this is my second time reading through, and I love the story, but I just want to say that, in America, it's not call Kraft Dinner! I think it's called Easy Mac. Just thought I'd inform you.. Two year later.
reyrocks chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Awwww so cute! Loved it! Finally someone who agrees Craig doesn't smoke!
twitchdoll chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
ZELDA SHOUT OUT, ZELDA SHOUT OUT! xD I stopped reading to just say that! excuse my little fan girl moment " I freakiin LOVE legend of zelda 3

imma gonna continue reading your awesome story now :D
TheLennonMobile chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
X3 That was so extremely cute! Sorry for not reviewing until chapter 8, I read it all at once. XD
lazydrawing chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
hahaha this is really good indeed, good job (: I just missed the whole Bebe's plan thing, it seems that you just stopped in the middle of the story lol but it is still really sweet (:
AdjacentJas chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
nooo don't end it here, it's sooo fluffy! *flails*

well, it's been a good one. i enjoyed the chapter, as short as it was XD
tmcala chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Yayyyyy! I loooove Bunny :DD You write Creek so cutely
chewy155 chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
awesome, i love creek!
Roxi2Star chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
yay! bebe isnt going to ruin anything YAY! I am soooo happy!
Mali Kollama chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
cute cute cute! Awesome story :)
Kichou chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Craig doesn't really give a damn about what other people feel about him. That is cool. Announcing that he is with Tweek was cute for me, but for some reason I expected Wendy to scream out, "Yay!" Nice chapter. Update soon please.
NeverToBeTouchedAgain chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
Aaaaaaawwwwwwww. It's so sweet, I think you just gave me a cavity! Please excuse me while I go puke up rainbows and sunshine. D
Kichou chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
Well, everything just came out all of a sudden that Tweek must be freaked out by now. Nice chapter. Update soon please.
sizuo chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
So cute! XD i love creek!
Roxi2Star chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
...OH NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »