Reviews for Forever and Always in the Afterlife
Keep going
Prompt Princess chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Very nice. Very... Old xD
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I really do like this story. Would you perhaps consider continuing it, please?
ESTD chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I really love your writing style. Especially in the first chapter where there's a touch of what might be termed onomatopoeia. Also, the idea of BJ possessing her teacher or somehow removing her soul from her body and imprisoning it is very daring.

Normally I would try to insert constructive criticism mixed with liberal amounts of praise, but I read your story in a whole block of other stories a few days ago and am just now getting back to review. Since my head is still jumbled about what happened in which story, all I can say is that this one kept me enraptured the most and is the one I am most excited about continuing to read.

My favorite thing about this story is how BJ talks in her head and is slowly driving her insane. It's an interesting take and I wouldn't have thought it would be something he could do. But now that you've done it, it seems just like something he would enjoy.
Cloricia Adventine chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
I was a little confused at the end, by the mention of Ms. Horne. Went from Lydia to the teacher a little rapidly. I would love to see this conitnued! Waiting in anticipation. :)
The Lady Osipria chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Awesome! Please update soon!

xoxox
theghostandtheowl chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Absolutely love this story... keep up the great work
Bookworm Gal chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Oh Betelgeuse... What are you up to? And that teacher's eye color went from green to blue and her hair from blond to brown. I wonder...
Bookworm Gal chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I am intrigued. Update soon.
Tigerkitty86 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Oh wow,this is looking to be really good.I love how your doing BJ it's awesome.
Tigerkitty86 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wow looks like this could be pretty good.
BeetleLuv chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
That darn ghost... I always wondered why they never made a sequel... Keaton could probably still play him, he'd be in make-up anyway.
Lovely Miss Fyrefly chapter 1 . 2/21/2011