Reviews for SAVE THE FAX! RETALIATION ON DYLAN
AzureMoonlight chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
No offence, but I have just seen a fic that ships Mylan. AAHHHHHHH! HOW COULD SOMEONE NOT SHIP FAX?
Masked Venus chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
What was that?
Randomness32145 chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
I totally agree! FAX FOREVER DYLAN MUST BE DESTROYED! HE IS JUST GETTING IN THE WAY OF FAX!
The Dusk Terror chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Ok I don't mean to upset anyone but, DYLAN MUST DIE! I will pay ANYONE who helps me. JP has just ruined the ENTIRE series by making Fang leave and Dylan stay! Why didn't Fang Just kill him. I totally agree with CloudyWinterNight! I say we all pitch in ideas on what to do to Dylan until someone kills him! Didn't mean to upset anyone but I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE Dylan.
AGirlWithTooManyFnadoms chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Ok, I love Fax, but I could careless what happens to Dylan as long as he downtown get Max. Oh, but I am mad at Fang for leaving the flock, forming a 'gang' and having the fluffing audacity to put MAYA, who, in essence is Max's twin, in his gang, and falling in love and dating her. WHAT ABOUT MAX, RETARD! *Last comment was aimed at 'Fnick' not at the author, I approve this message*
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
You guys.
True love waits.
We will wait, because if James Patterson doesn't give back Fax, we'll round up Barney, Dora, the Wiggles, Elmo, Big Bird, etc. and stalk him. He'll give it back. I swear.
While we wait, let's go kill Dylan, or at least vandalize every book in the library by ripping out every page with the name Dylan in it.

How should we do this? Should we maybe get all the fangirl Fax lovers and have them each cut off a tiny bit of his body, then burn it and EAT IT! except his genitals. I mean, cut 'em off, but don't eat em.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I cry.
How could she?
MAXIMUM RIDE WHAT THE FUCK?
have jeb say that fang and max are 4ever. (you know having bird babies).
Lilliana1313 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
FAX FOREVER!
MAXRIDEGIRL2001 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
MAKE THE FLOCK EAT HIM ALIVE! OR TAPE HIS WINGS TO HIS BACK AND THROW HIM OFF A CLIFF!
yufsdhuvvf chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
U know in last bk, fax fax fax is seen largely, and fang comes back? Luv their liitle scene XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Dylan gets beat easily by Fang. That is all I need some kick butt so Dylan can keep quiet and bug off.
TheCaptainOfShips chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Not to sound creepy or anything but sometimes I dream about Dylan dying in painful nasty ways. If all the FAX lovers are up for it I'm totally ready to do a Fax protest in front of JPs house and we will not leave until he promises us the FAX In the last book. I WILL KILL DYLAN LIMB BY LIMB FOR BREAKING THE FAX APART! I DON'T CARE HOW LOUD HE SCREAMS FOR MERCY! I WANT TO SEE HIM DEAD! MUAHAHAHAHA! fax all the way

Sorry I just had to blow off some Dylan hate steam. I can't believe Fang didn't get rid of dylweed instead of leaving! WHY DIDN'T HE FIGHT FOR MAX! I FAXIN HATE JP RIGHT NOW * beepity beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*
Narrator: please for the safety of yourself I suggest not being in a 100 mile radius from this Dylan hater. She is like a mini-authorzilla. Thank you
IceSilver28077 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I love FAX! I HATE DYLAN! If i could I would kill him, the honest truth or make it so he didn't exist. I totally agree. I have read 'Angel' and it sucks, i was so depressed during the whole thing. It is a disgrace to the Maximum Ride series. Some of my friends think that Dylan is okay and then there is just me and my best friend who hate Dylan and want him to die. So i do support this cause :)
2lazy2log in chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Guess what I'm gonna do after writing this review"...?...WRITE A DYLAN X MAX FAN FIC TO SHUT ALL OF YOU FAX LOVERS UP
To lazy chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I find it mean that's y'all are saying all Mylan lovers should die and go to hell and stuff it's our opinion ya know ? So who cares if you love Fax to me Fax is boring so please stop all the *all Mylan lovers should die* and stuff please :)