Reviews for Stained
Sulfur Dusk chapter 1 . 6/16
Really loved this. Nice work.
amy2may chapter 1 . 4/6
I can't get over this. THAT is love. This was just a very unique route to go in the story and I loved it. I've read many sexual harassment stories and the boy gets jealous and mad and the girl isolates herself or something, but this is so different and I loved it. You did an awesome job of carrying out the idea. Props to you.
keltieful chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This is beautiful.
I have no other words.
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I hope that kshin meets Barney,
Robastar34 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I love it :-)
kaji13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was beautiful...
Reminescence3701 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Oh goodness, this was so sweet and full of love...I adore this! You have this atmosphere in your writing that makes me feel better. :) Thanks for writing this!

Remi
EverlastingBoredom chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
That was just beautiful.
Eivexst chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I cant help but shed a tear at how wonderful this story was Shenzull you've earned your self a big round of applause from the people who have read this story I'm sure you will have many more great stories to come!
PineappleBuddy19 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This story was...amazing. Seriously. Words cannot even begin to describe how much I loved this story. The relationship between Soul and Maka was so pure and strong... the emotions in the story shined through. This story was raw and uncensored, and I will ALWAYS remember it. Keep writing. Seriously, it would be a crime if you stopped.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I really enjoyed this. It’s hard for me to put into words my thoughts on this fic. You did a great job. If only soul resonance was real, I’m sure it could really help many victims, if one of their loved ones were able to provide the kind of care that Soul lovingly gave to Maka. And as much as I would have loved for this to have been a romance, I honestly think it meant more coming from a friendship point of view.

Again, great job.

Favs.
Icequeen616 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
That was amazing! I remember reading this a while back and I wanted to read it again so I spent and hour looking for this specific story on fanfiction. I'm glad I did. Great job!
Zedra chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh my grod. I think this is one of the most heat-wrenching stories I've read on here about them. Their relationship is so pure and sweet in this. I could imagine Soul attacking the Kishin and the whole scene of when he's washing her up. I love you forever for writing this. I'm hoping you'll make more stories like this and I'll add you as a favorite author on my account. YOU ARE AMAZING. DON'T STOP WRITING. EVER.
Glass O'Lemonade chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I didn't know how this would go, but it was written well and I liked the ending.
Gunpowder Cookies chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was good! I adored the writing style, and the storyline itself was interesting. I think my favourite part was the ending. Okay, so they didn't technically hook up, but that only made the final line more beautiful. Trust me, I will be reading more of your stories.