Reviews for A Happy Fox and A Lazy Cloud
jaz101 chapter 50 . 19h
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa you finally updated hopefully the next chapter won't come out half a year from now;) I loved it of course and my favorite scene was where Shikamaru was all alpha male on Sasuke that was fun to read;)
bageltiger chapter 50 . 6/30
Wow this chunin exam arc is really good and I love how you changed the second exam objectives instead of just rehashing the canon exams like everyone else.
bageltiger chapter 49 . 6/30
Oh no did sasuke find out that naruko and shikamaru are dating.
bageltiger chapter 48 . 6/30
This story is just amazing and I love the naruko/shikamaru fluff, it is my favorite pairing.
otakujijo chapter 50 . 6/27
Yay let's go to the preliminaries!
BlueRosette23 chapter 50 . 6/27
I thought you abondoned the story but I'm glad you didn't. Always waiting for an update.
So does this mean Sasuke wilĺ stiĺl leave he village? This chapter has little shikanaru in it but it's a great chapter like aĺl the chapters. I love how your not rushing into things. Please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter. I really like shikanaru especially a jealous shikamaru..hahahaha
maxridelover chapter 50 . 6/25
this was good, but i think you can change up how the last part of the exams go a bit!
sierra.stanley.52 chapter 50 . 6/25
I LOVE Naruko and shikamaru scenes (don't know if im spelled there names right but it would be a real drag to go and look for their names so i winged it!) once again to one of your fans :P loved it!
Titania1796 chapter 50 . 6/25
actualiza pronto quieres sabes por que no haces que en la ultima prueba Naruko y Temari peleen y que en plena pelea Temari diga ante todos que Naruko y Shika son novios seria muy divertido de verdad es solo una sugerencia
buterflypuss chapter 50 . 6/25
very very good chap. magic called you nii-chan rather than nee, lol
vkanimeluver632 chapter 50 . 6/25
oh god i forgot just how much i love this fanfic. its one of my favorite ones and i am just sooooooooooooooooo happy that you updated i was afraid that you had forgotten about it. This chapter was amazing as always and i hope that there will be lots more shikanaru action coming up soon!
AnimeFan972 chapter 50 . 6/25
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD...
But...can you please not make Sasuke evil its so sad and he must stay love ,the cloud team twist but can lee please develops a crush on someone else I hate seeing him crush but I am the number one narukoxshikamaru fan there is so yeah love the story can't wait for the update hurry will be waiting keep up the good work
Call Me 'Me chapter 50 . 6/24
OMG! I'm a new fan so you probably don't know who I am. Anyway, to my main point, when I found this fanfic before, I was a bit saddened that you hadn't updated and thought that you were going on hiatus or abandoning the story or whatever but IMAGINE MY ABSOLUTE HAPPINESS WHEN I WAS READING AND A NOTIFICATION POPPED UP ALERTING ME THAT YOU UPDATED! I haven't read the new chapter yet but I just wanted to thank you from making such a wonderful and long fanfic. These rarely come by and I'm so happy I found one that still updates. Thank you :)
Jessa93 chapter 50 . 6/24
Yay! You're back! :D I loved the chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm a huge fan of this story and hope you update faster this time until next chapter, ja ne!
- much love, Jessa
Honorboundfate chapter 2 . 6/20
I'm sorry I really am but the bad grammar just breaks the image that I'm trying to form in my head.