Reviews for A Happy Fox and A Lazy Cloud
VeroSev chapter 54 . 10/7
I love your story! I expect you are feeling better, see you in the next chapter!
Serenah Rivera chapter 54 . 9/3
Update soon PLEASE!
Pleaseworkforonce chapter 6 . 8/22
I'm only on chapter six, but I think the author notes may be better than the story lol.
Sasoris-little-puppet chapter 24 . 8/21
I really was enjoying your story . She was friends with sasuke and I was starting to like him but then you went and did the same thing everyone else does and killed off his family and had itachi plant that stupid notion of killing the one who is close to him. I lost all interest in your story. I thought you would be different better but I was wrong.
angeltrod519644 chapter 54 . 8/19
lazyfoxlover, I understand how you feel, really. You see, I had a grandfather from my mothers side who died from Alzheimer, and I felt bad. I may not know him very well as my mother did, but losing a family member it scares me. I felt like after his death, each and every one of my family members will die from so many incurable diseases while I stand and watch them die with or without my notice. Im not as heartbroken as you are because you have a better relationship with your family members than I do, but I want you to know you dont have to be afraid of whats unexpecting. Im not very sure if my advice would help, and clearly, you may have moved on your life, but Im happy to say something reassuring for once.
*Sniffle* I'm legit crying right now :(
Dragons.reaper101 chapter 54 . 6/28
feel sorry for you to tell you the truth... my grandmother also died not long ago because of cancer too.
Wish you luck with your studies.
Can't wait for you to continue
Until next time
K.C.96 chapter 54 . 6/22
Mah, take your time to heal, as long as you'll return to us )
shadow bloom chapter 5 . 6/6
She isn't that bad :3
shadow bloom chapter 2 . 6/6
KC chapter 54 . 6/1
I again know this is late -but I still understand and am sorry - but I still think you are an amazing writer in fact one of my favorites and I will support you whether it's in this story or another one- and I hope you'll feel better eventually even if these events are not that recent.
KC chapter 34 . 5/31
I know this is late - but I wanted to just say how much of an amazing writer I thunk you are~ Great work!
reader25000 chapter 37 . 5/18
i cant read this book anymore without laughing my ass off
reader25000 chapter 36 . 5/18
brah that was so messed up ugh
bookworm51485 chapter 3 . 4/24