Reviews for A Happy Fox and A Lazy Cloud
You are using diffidently in the places that you should use definitely
Diffidently means shy
GloomyMercury98 chapter 8 . 7/16
I was reading the end of this chapter when I wondered what song she would sing. Then suddenly the song "the wheels on the bus go round and round" popped into my head with naruko singing in front of everyone all fancy looking after a long build up... LOL
VenusNightStar chapter 1 . 7/13
Hi, I am Venus, before I used another user name but because of my bad memory I forgot the password from the old username: VenusNightStarFall. I write to Those users who have my old username Following Their stories or stories Their Those que added the favorites with the Following request: please send me a private messaging with the name or names of the stories que singo so I can keep to le Them.
Since already thank the corraçao to all who can attend to each my request,
VenusNightStar (new user name).
Samiam2468 chapter 41 . 7/11
My stupid computer posted that last review before I was done.
Anyway id like to see kankurr and sasuke fight then naruto and temari and hinata get into a glaring competition ( naruto and hinata are on the same side) and makes shikamaru think that naruto likes sasuke too. Just think of the drama.
I'd also like to see kiba against shino. I just like the idea but it be kind of hard to write this battle so its alright if you don't do this one.
Sakura against naruto or naruto against choji . the group would be conflicted on who to root for. Might be good drama too.
Shikamaru against temari and she flirt with him a little making naruto incredibly mad.
Samiam2468 chapter 40 . 7/11
I want to
Samiam2468 chapter 13 . 7/9
Is sasuke going to develop feelings for naruto
jaz101 chapter 50 . 7/1
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa you finally updated hopefully the next chapter won't come out half a year from now;) I loved it of course and my favorite scene was where Shikamaru was all alpha male on Sasuke that was fun to read;)
bageltiger chapter 50 . 6/30
Wow this chunin exam arc is really good and I love how you changed the second exam objectives instead of just rehashing the canon exams like everyone else.
bageltiger chapter 49 . 6/30
Oh no did sasuke find out that naruko and shikamaru are dating.
bageltiger chapter 48 . 6/30
This story is just amazing and I love the naruko/shikamaru fluff, it is my favorite pairing.
otakujijo chapter 50 . 6/27
Yay let's go to the preliminaries!
BlueRosette23 chapter 50 . 6/27
I thought you abondoned the story but I'm glad you didn't. Always waiting for an update.
So does this mean Sasuke wilĺ stiĺl leave he village? This chapter has little shikanaru in it but it's a great chapter like aĺl the chapters. I love how your not rushing into things. Please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter. I really like shikanaru especially a jealous shikamaru..hahahaha
maxridelover chapter 50 . 6/25
this was good, but i think you can change up how the last part of the exams go a bit!
sierra.stanley.52 chapter 50 . 6/25
I LOVE Naruko and shikamaru scenes (don't know if im spelled there names right but it would be a real drag to go and look for their names so i winged it!) once again to one of your fans :P loved it!
Titania1796 chapter 50 . 6/25
actualiza pronto quieres sabes por que no haces que en la ultima prueba Naruko y Temari peleen y que en plena pelea Temari diga ante todos que Naruko y Shika son novios seria muy divertido de verdad es solo una sugerencia