Reviews for The Alcohol in the Agent
Pheonix1995 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Another awesome story! Cant wait to see what happens next!
misowned chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Wow, hot, I love it!
sillygyrl8 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
i guess i didn't see the sequel posted when i wrote my review. i'll go read it now
sillygyrl8 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
lovely story, good idea how their night went after he was turned down, and booth drinking at founding fathers after that.

liked how you had bones taking care of him, umm sleep-f&!king? i guess booth was semi-conscious or in a dream i've heard of it happening in real-life

would love a sequel on booth's reactions the morning after and whether if he dreamt it and what will bones' reaction and will she admit to it happening and how that will change their partnership, so soon after breaking up with Hannah
maligal17 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
I love this story! I love stories where B and B do it and one of them is unconscious of the fact... does that sound perverted? I like to think of it as kinky...

I aak glad you did a continuation of the story!
booth's-squint chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
I loved it! If only this had happened on the show...that would have been great. I'm now heading back to your page to read its companion piece. Thanks for sharing!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
very unique.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
your chapters are a little short for my tastes but still an enjoyable read
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
good first chapter
FeatheredPhoenix chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
sequelsequelsequel *jumping up and down*

pleeeeaaaaaase? *puppyeyes*
chymom chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
more more more please? loved this!
chymom chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Great job! Looking forward to more!
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
*sigh* Why torture reader with an idea of a sequel. It's cruel. XP I loved it! It was different. I like different.
boneslove1021 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Great story! It would be nice to know how they react to each other the next morning.
JJ chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
OMG, You CAN'T end it here! That would be cruel! Please write more...or the sequel ASAP. This story is amazing. I want to know what happens next