Reviews for Magical Duo Challenge
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 1 . 7/3
interesting please let me know if someone has taken the challange
danielhaire4 chapter 1 . 4/9
Has anyone taken this challenge? Please message me if someone has as it sounds like an awesome concept.

Personally, I'd go with evil (at the extreme) to good but SERIOUSLY misguided Dumbledore. Sarutobi should be good. I always got the impression that his ineffectiveness was due to interference from the civilian council and his own age and experiences making him overly tired of conflict.
Tristi Lynne chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Has anyone taken the challenge? It sounds like it would make a great story. Please pm me the authors who have
Narutohinataftw10 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
please pm me if someone had taken this challenge.
goat99 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
sounds interesting
I'd make Sarutobi good and dumbledore bad
update it soon
DragonShadowQueen chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Why don't you make your own also? I really like your stories so it would be cool to get one from you.
AlyssJocelyn chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
please pm if someone takes the challenge sounds interesting.
catsanddrpepper chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Hmmm... Interesting... I'll try it. I've got an hour in study hall. I'll see what comes up in that time. You have planted a plot bunny. And my... it's eating everything in my brain. the only weakness is writing it out! TO THE COMPUTER!
Rose's Fox chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Nice story idea. Do you have a list of people who have taken your challenge?
Nycel chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
did any one take the challengeyet tell me when they do i think it will be a great story to read
mattcun chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
harry and naruto par
Kuroi 002 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
hey, i like the plot.

Can you update the list of authors who take up the challenge please :D

Thanks a lot :D
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Great challenge. How many people have taken it so far? Oh, and I've noticed you have a story in German. Will you ever translate it?