Reviews for The Wingman
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Good story
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Oh I love this. I love the pancakes mention and audrey being alone with her thoughts. The mention of him driving off before her home light went on hit me cause he's such a gentleman. And love how he's steady backup and always come through. Thank you for this!
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Aw, that was sooooo good. I read a lot of various fan fics. SOme have good ideas with crappy delivery. Some have excellent writing holding up crappy ideas. Thankfully your writing was well done along with a well thought out story. Thanks for contributing.
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This is so sweet. You should start a Valentine's Day challange. I'll bet you could come up with something fun for N & A.
nancye-2000 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I loved it! thank you for sharing, it's a very sweet story and I liked that the one longing here was Audrey, most of the stories is Nathan chasing Audrey, I like how she was so jealous!

Thanks again, it was a while since we had a new story to read, I miss the show and fanfic helps a lot!
nebakanezer chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Perfection! I love it!
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
What a nice treat! There's so much to like about this! Getting the insight into what Audrey thinks about Nathan/Jess, Nathan realizing something is wrong, her admission that she didn't want to share him, and finally Nathan letting her know that there was never any real competition. Awwww. Loved it!